Search results

+
  1. D

Multithread Option in ini file

Multithread Option in ini file i changed the multithread option in the ini file from 1 to 8 for my i7 quadcofre 8 thread cpu, i am not quite sure if it really makes a difference though or if it slows down the game when using physx on cpu. does anyone KNOW for sure how changing the "threads"...
  2. D

walking slowly / turning around on the same spot with game controller ?

walking slowly / turning around on the same spot with game controller ? is it just me or is geralt doing a rather huge step forward when starting the motion if just slightly moving the left analogue stick ? in narrow rooms this is really annoying. also when turning around i always walk over...
  3. D

Gwent Bugs !

Gwent Bugs ! since 1.05 i have bugs when playing gwent. all too often i can not play my scarecrow card to get a card from my table back. sometimes i can not select any card, sometimes i can only select a card from one of the three rows (or only one card from one row) but pressing action...
  4. D

loooow res textures suddenly ?

loooow res textures suddenly ? for the first time in the game after playing for a week now i found a castle with some VERY low textures. did anyone also see these ? my textures are set to high and settings are original (tested it with stock settings and modded settings, no difference)...
  5. D

how to gain 40 % more fps on a low-mid end rig

how to gain 40 % more fps on a low-mid end rig As i own a GTX 760M Notebook and stock framerates really suffer without OC or tweaking, here is a simple fix that gave me 40 % more fps without overclocking. reached 30 fps min with OC and this tweak with HBAO+, all Postpro FX ON incl. AA...
  6. D

rendering.ini and gameplay.ini no influence on game in 1.05 ?

rendering.ini and gameplay.ini no influence on game in 1.05 ? i tried tweaking the two rendering.ini files and the gameplay.ini. any changes did not affect the game. in the end i deleted these three files to have them recreated. interestingly the game did not recreate these files, and does...
  7. D

Notebook GTX 760M or similar ?

Notebook GTX 760M or similar ? i was wondering how your notebook GPU is performing with the Witcher. i got a MSI GE40 2OC Dragon Eyes with a GTX 760M and i7-4702MQ with 8 GB RAM. i can play the Game in 1280x720 30 fps locked with min fps of 28, but 90 % of the time it's 30 fps minimum. with...
  8. D

no advantage in fps with fullscreen mode ?

no advantage in fps with fullscreen mode ? since patch 1,04 i can use fullscreen mode at last. game never started or went to black screen when i changed from borderless windowed to fullscreen. but fps are exactly the same. did anyone get an advantage from switching to fullscreen and why ...
  9. D

Fullscreen Mode on Notebooks connected to a HDMI TV ?

Fullscreen Mode on Notebooks connected to a HDMI TV ? so as i can read in the FAQ from CD Projekt Red, they had problems with fullscreen mode when you have more than two monitors connected to your system. the only solution right now to use fullscreen mode (that should give you more fps, but...
Top Bottom