Search results

+
  1. I

[Bug] Jenny of the woods can't be completed

[Bug] Jenny of the woods can't be completed When i talked to the questgiver the first time i had 2 options available: 1. Start the quest 2. Tell him that i took care of Jenny If i use the first option i get stuck after finding the letter and returning to the questgiver, cause all i can do is...
  2. I

Cat School Techniques (only 1 effect of 2 gets applied)

Cat School Techniques (only 1 effect of 2 gets applied) The critical_hit_chance_fast_style modifier is bugged. Ingame, the enhanced crit damage is shown in the character settings, but the damage simply doesn't apply if an enemy is attacked. I tested it and crit damage doesn't change upon...
  3. I

New Game+ is coming it seems

New Game+ is coming it seems Just found this in the gamefiles: <!-- New Game+ DLC 1 armor --> - (upleveled armor stats) - <!-- New Game+ DLC 1 boots --> - (upleveled armor stats) - <!-- New Game+ DLC 1 gloves --> - (upleveled armor stats) - <!-- New Game+ DLC 1 pants --> - (upleveled armor...
  4. I

Gameplay Changes Thread

Gameplay Changes Thread Hey guys. :) Some of you might be looking for the most risky way of playing the game. I just finished coding a tool for that. But currently it only works for my resolution, in order to find a way to make it work with all resolutions i need to know how the death...
  5. I

Automatic Running key function

Automatic Running key function Something like pressing caps and you just run without the need to hold w. Same for boats and mounts pls. :<
  6. I

Reminder!

Reminder!
  7. I

Whats left to say :( And i can't even kill the rude dude :(

Whats left to say :( And i can't even kill the rude dude :(
  8. I

Better dismantle menu?

Better dismantle menu? I'd love the feature to see within the dismantle menu how many dismantled items i have in my inventory and what the smith would pay for them. Cause currently it's quite a hassle to check whats worth more and to always switch between menus to see what u have or don't...
  9. I

Economy? Dynamic events? And what with all that gold?

Economy? Dynamic events? And what with all that gold? I'd wish for 3 things... 1. We need something ... dynamic and living to spent our coin. First idea that popped in my mind was a dynamic economy system for certain goods, which are mined/harvested, later used in production and so on. This...
  10. I

Weird quest levels!?

Weird quest levels!? Hey there... i have a problem. I love the game, i really do but... Thing is, i finished any quest available in the first part of the map. So i moved to the second and almost always, when i'm not following the main quest i get quests which are ment for a playerlevel of...
  11. I

[NO spoiler] Weird questlevels?

[NO spoiler] Weird questlevels? Hey there... i have a problem. I love the game, i really do but... Thing is, i finished any quest available in the first part of the map. So i moved to the second and almost always, when i'm not following the main quest i get quests which are ment for a...
  12. I

1.03 no crash, past updating to 1.04 the game starts crashing?

1.03 no crash, past updating to 1.04 the game starts crashing? Title? :( ---------- Updated at 10:03 PM ---------- Just to mention it again, i played for days now, sometimes with sessions over 8 hours with no crash at all. NONE. Then i updated and boooom..... back to desktop after 10 minutes...
  13. I

Earth Elemental unkillable?

Earth Elemental unkillable? I've been around in the first 2 parts of the world for a while now, but i seem to encounter monsters i just can't kill. I have slain lv 15 wayvern with just lv 4, but some things just instakill me and don't even take a scratch of damage. (I'm lv 12 now) Example...
  14. I

Quen Sign's damage bug

Quen Sign's damage bug The description says, that Quen is supposed to always deal damage if it breaks, currently it doesn't. Only if it knocks enemies back, they actually take damage. Seems both use the same chance variable, even though the damage should always be applied. ---------- Updated...
Top Bottom