Search results

+
  1. Raxaphan

Kofe reviews CP2077 [nearly spoiler free]

Agree. And yes, the gigs are the fun element in this game. They make me feel like being part of the world. But even with them I have a hard time to continue my second play-through. It is more of a 'jump in for a gig or two, and jump out'. This attitude makes me feel like in a MMO where you go...
  2. Raxaphan

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

The game so far feels incomplete to me, and kinda rushed to be out for this sales period. I wonder what the state of it could have been for the first launch date. I didn't finish the game yet, but this topic got my attention. So, the choices you make, and the way you play the game, have no...
  3. Raxaphan

How to claim your digital goodies and in-game rewards

The complete link: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/goodies
  4. Raxaphan

New forum game!

Look interesting. I'm in.
  5. Raxaphan

Global release timings

2 AM my time. I'll sleep and start the game in the morning when I'll have the time. Maybe the first patch will be available too.
  6. Raxaphan

Is Johnny Silverhand gonna be in my mind 24/7?

I think I'll try to make friends with him and see how this will help me get along with Alt and Rogue, maybe even other characters that he knows. Maybe he can help to get along more easy with Yorinobu Arasaka.
  7. Raxaphan

Ok CDPR, Lets Talk Badonkadonk

I like breasts, except the very huge ones and the non existent ones. And since in CP2077 they can be cyber up, maybe you people can get cyber butts too.
  8. Raxaphan

Cyberpunk 2077 PREVIEWS - links & discussion

I expect the game to be long if one wants to do a 100% run. But the above is kinda irrelevant since a QA dev can spend a big amount of time on a piece of content to test it for bugs.
  9. Raxaphan

Cyberpunk 2077 PREVIEWS - links & discussion

Thanks. Can you and other mods when updating the first post say with what infos and videos was updated? At least in the post that says OP was updated, like this one I quote you with.
  10. Raxaphan

System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

It is a generic req. list, yeah. I will definitely turn down or off some settings like motion blur, chromatic aberration, depth of field etc. Between high and ultra I think the only difference is what monitor you use, but I don't have in-depth pc specs knowledge. I am curious without RT on what...
  11. Raxaphan

System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

I have a ryzen 5 3600 and a rtx 2070 super. I can try for a RT minimum, but I think I can go for a better experience with ultra 1440p. It seems that if you don't have a great graphics card for it, RT is more of a downgrade experience.
  12. Raxaphan

Night City Wire Special

I don't own a console. But next time it is better to compare same footage on the different types of consoles. Like how that corridor fighting scene will work on all the current gen. So far it's just a montage of different scenes played each on a single console type.
  13. Raxaphan

Black Dog by SAMURAI (Refused)

I like the melody without the singing. Is this called instrumental in music?
  14. Raxaphan

"No Save Point" by Run The Jewels is now live!

Even if mentioned in the lore Keanu it will be hard not to think of the alive actor. But, what about the influencers, streamers, youtubers and others put into the game, are they part of the lore too?
  15. Raxaphan

Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 5

I wonder if it's going to be a big one because of how much info it will contain, or because it will be longer in minutes than the usual amount? :think: Hard to believe in the 'or both' case.
  16. Raxaphan

Day 1 Builds

Corpo netrunner. I didn't think of what the stats could look like. But I do want to try some crafting. Now I wish if there were some stats to influence speech so I can try to talk my way, instead of going stealth or not.
  17. Raxaphan

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Disappointing. What a company you are CDPR. At this point in time I am just curious to see what records your leadership will break, or set, in the name of profit because it's just good business, for the next titles. Your current title I hope it will launch without game breaking bugs. Regarding...
  18. Raxaphan

Honest expectations?

At this point in time, I don't know what option to vote for. The ideas I read or discussed over the years I gave up on them. Now I hope that the game, with its story, systems and mechanics, will make me have fun playing it and make me feel like being part of the world.
  19. Raxaphan

Cyberpunk 2077 - GOLD

CP'77 got gold. Hmm! I wonder which life path it has.:cool:
  20. Raxaphan

Post NCW2 poll - which lifepath are you going to choose?

Corpo netrunner, because in an ugly world I like to look cool while I kick data's backdoor. I do hope netrunner is not a disappointing mechanic in game.
Top Bottom