Search results

+
  1. T

[BUG] "Finishing Previous Transaction" Prompt

hmm interesting. I can simply click "Accept" and the game will proceed to start. I'm also able to buy kegs. So the problems mentioned in this thread don't apply to what I am stating here. To be clear: This prompt is not breaking anything, I can still play the game. It just appears every time I...
  2. T

[BUG] "Finishing Previous Transaction" Prompt

[BUG] "Finishing Previous Transaction" Prompt This prompt is appearing for me every time I start the game, right after I click to log in. I don't see anything that might have changed (currency balances seem to be the same after every restart of the game). The prompt's error message...
  3. T

[BUG] No more rewards in LVL 4

I just had this issue again, but checked my ore and scrap amount before and after: it gave me 15 scrap as reward, even though the "?" did not change to a reward and it said "no reward". So it seems like you get the rewards, but sometimes there are issues displaying it after winning a game.
  4. T

Monster Deck Strategies

I really like the monster deck. It's the one I have the most success right now. The Monster Nest on Nekkars and then using the Thunderbolt Potion is a deadly combo. I also have all 6 Foglets in my Deck. If you draw 2 Fogs, you can just summon them every round. Also I love the Crones. They...
  5. T

[BUG] No more rewards in LVL 4

[BUG] No more rewards in LVL 4 After winning another game, I reached the next "?", but no rewards appeared. I think this also happened with the "?" before, but I am not 100% sure anymore. I'm on PC, 64bit, Win10. The issue appears only sometimes and is not intentionally reproducible. Here is...
  6. T

Game Chat Request Thread

gotta agree with the "no thanks, I don't want to chat ... only play". But I'd dig a system like in Rocket League, where you have a set of given reactions.
  7. T

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

TLDR: Once you have a deck with maxed out 6 silver and 4 gold cards, there is no need to buy more cards with real money. IMO, it is not a pay2win. I agree that it is very important to at least cap out the gold and silver card limits in your deck. If you don't have 4 gold and 6 silver cards in...
  8. T

[BUG] Milling available before Level 3

[BUG] Milling available before Level 3 The tutorial said I could mill starting from level 3. I did it before becoming level 3, just by pressing the "Mill Spare Cards" button on the bottom left of the Cards Collection. Then after I reached level 3 upon entering the Cards Collection, the game...
  9. T

Suggestions for opening Keg

Suggestions for opening Keg When opening Kegs, I have some suggestions. From highest to lowest priority: When choosing the last card, show how many of it I already got in my collection. Why? If I already have that card, I don't want to choose it just to mill it afterwards. Especially for...
Top Bottom