Search results

+
  1. E

Bugs Bugs everywhere

Played on Xbox and I to had not a single crash and only a few visual bugs involving the horse and the crate carrying guys being from the ministry of silly walks. I did have one problem in one of quests involving the wolf armour dlc, since I completed the quest while missing out one of the steps...
  2. E

I hate horse riding with passion

Inferior to RDR, but then nobody has matched RDR's horse riding....superior to Skyrim. Roach does stop for no apparent reason occasionally, but mainly when I'm attempting to ride a horse over terrain I shouldn't be riding over. You also get an amusing graphical glitch sometimes when you force...
  3. E

BUG Report - Stuck BUG

That happened to me once, Igni though the door a few times and you can get out......also got stuck on a boat the same way, since I couldn't get out of the boat due to being in combat mode.
  4. E

Crossbows, are they ever going to be useful?.

If you really don't see any use for it you can of course unequip it or just not select it. I have used them occasionally to shoot back at archers just for fun, much in the same way I always burn Witch Hunters....I really must start experimenting with the various bolt types.
  5. E

Crossbows, are they ever going to be useful?.

I only really use them against Harpies and Sirens on land.
  6. E

Does the Witcher 3 remind anybody else of Red Dead Redemption?

Does the Witcher 3 remind anybody else of Red Dead Redemption? I was pondering this last night as I was playing and the the game the Witcher 3 most reminds of is Red Dead Redemption, with of course much more RPG elements that RDR lacked. Maybe its just the travelling around on horseback...
  7. E

The Witcher 3 slayed Destiny. RIP Bungie.

I actually traded in Destiny (along with a few other games) when I got the Witcher 3, I was not impressed by the bare bones of the game and had no intention of being over charged with DLC content that should have been actually in the main game. The difference in the way Bungie and CDPR went...
  8. E

1 week without playing.

:huh: I'm not sure what you talking about, I've been playing the game without any problems..........what is the actual problem, experience bug?
  9. E

Blackcoughs blacksmith

Are you trying to speak to him during working hours? I'm just asking because some of the village blacksmiths seem to continue working after hours but you lose the ability to talk to them. Apart from that saving and reloading the game should work.
  10. E

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

I started the witcher series on game two and thought the game was okay, but vastly over hyped by its fans on other games forums *cough*Bioware*cough* and had planned on picking up Witcher 3 later when it had been out for a while at a low price......thankfully after avoiding the pre launch hype I...
Top Bottom