Search results

+
  1. I

Cost of deck efficiency and other observations.

Cost of deck efficiency and other observations. Well, after playing for quite a while at 4000-4100 in the current patch, ive got some thought. Disclaimer, i intentionally play pure wild hunt deck, just because i want to. This topic is NOT "buff monsters plox", its ment to be a discussion on...
  2. I

Bekkers Mirror: appears to be bugged.

Bekkers Mirror: appears to be bugged. Well, back to gwent with me. This time around, its not about balance, but as thread name said, a card whose description doesnt really reflect its effects. Mirrors tooltip: Damage the Highest Unit by an amount equal to its Power, but no more than 10...
  3. I

Post patch feedback from CBT player

Post patch feedback from CBT player Gwent was a fascinating experience, and there is a huge credit of trust given to CD project, That being said, i just dont feel like giving it any more shots. Its not so much about changes to particular cards or mechanics, but overall approach to such...
  4. I

Long search for 4k worthy Weather Monsters

Long search for 4k worthy Weather Monsters For a long time i tried to make WH deck work, but sadly, 11 power Eredin is a bronze-level card nowadays. So, recently I decided to finnaly climb rank 15. Wich ment i had to betray one true king and go with Fishface as a leader. On a positive side - i...
  5. I

Unlocking Does Not Revert to the Initial Ability

Unlocking Does Not Revert to the Initial Ability Nithral doesnt regain weather immnunity if locked and then unlocked (cleaver-> dshackle)
  6. I

Bug with premium cards

Bug with premium cards Pretty self-explanatory. A pic is attached, had no troubles untill the last patch. Verifying installation doesnt fix the trouble. Cards are displayed correctly if 4k option is not used.
  7. I

Feedback on monsters as a faction

Feedback on monsters as a faction To start, a little background: I played them extensievely,lvl 45 almost entirely with that faction. I was rank 11 before the Nilfgaard patch. Firstly - the good part. Faction is fairly newbie friendly, there are 2 really good epic golds and its base units are...
  8. I

Inconsistent wounding restrictions

Inconsistent wounding restrictions Well, title kinda describes it. Most cards with wounding/buffing effects were changed to affect any side of the board. So humanism and comradery demostrated by WH warriors is kind of surprising. I want to kill that foglet, so others stay in line. Wild hunt...
  9. I

Question about Double Cross usefullness

Question about Double Cross usefullness Recent patch brought alot of changes, and most of them are welcome indeed. However, i found that buff ADC recieved in it doesnt really work with other changes well, if at all. A silver card has to be pretty awesome, however ADC reads "Strongest non-gold...
  10. I

[Poll] More options to banish cards

[Poll] More options to banish cards Well, the only way to banish opponents card at the moment is mardrome. There is also a grave robbing option to prevent ressurection, but that one is monster exclusive. Considering the idea of faction-exclusive mechanics is fairly cool and probably is here to...
Top Bottom