Search results

+
  1. D

Witcher 3 is done!?

I'd like to see an upgraded enhanced edition for project scorpio. Though I really doubt that will happen.
  2. D

Advice/help needed,please.

It seems i'll be fine,especially since I ain't to bothered about some quests greying out. I really don't mind losing exp with certain quests being grey. Your post has been helpful. Thank you. :)
  3. D

Yeah,I'm not bothered about achieveing level 100...I'm not really a level grinder. It's mainly about getting around the right level for NG+ without it going bonkers on me. If I did just the main story on my NG playthrough without the two expansions, I wouldn't need to worry about NG+ given the...
  4. D

So 2 levels difference in those two original playthroughs. That's not a massive difference to be honest. I'm guessing in those two NG playthroughs you didn't do HoS or B&W? Because you'd surely be a higher level than 33/35...right? I do want to probably play both expansions in the normal...
  5. D

Thanks for the quick reply,it's appreciated. By grinding,do you mean killing everything in sight that's not really quest related? Do the quests double in level number when playing NG+? If I finished NG at level 45 say.would quests in NG+ start at level 90? How does this work?
  6. D

Advice/help needed,please. Hi people. I have started a normal new game from scratch. Currently up to family matters quest. I also plan to do NG +. Given the recent talk about some things being past level 100 in NG+,I have some concerns/questions. I only come back to the witcher 3 when Blood...
  7. D

1.21 xbox one performance in bigger cities

I think the framerate has been improved too. The game also looks better in my opinion. It looks sharper and more crisp...especially in cut scenes,up close,and medium range. I was getting slight stutters in oxenfurt,but it was much smoother than before. In my opinion they have changed/improved...
  8. D

Dyes & dyeing outside Toussaint

I agree 100 % with the OP too. It would be much better. :)
  9. D

Patch 1.22 now available on PC

Is there any word on when patch 1.22 comes to consoles? I'm waiting to start a new playthrough...from scratch.
  10. D

Upscaling in new patch?!

The reward is the challenge of tougher enemies with the same XP....thus,playing this awesome game longer. :). It can also stop certain areas being stale. There will be plenty of loot with B&W added also.
  11. D

Upscaling in new patch?!

It's not just about XP and loot ,though.....is it? It's about an added challenge.
  12. D

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Still no patch on xbox one, in the UK.
  13. D

Release time for Blood and Wine?

I'm downloading B&W now on xbox one. No sign of the patch though.
  14. D

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Same for me too. No update on xbox one,UK.
  15. D

Patch 1.11 Changelog

Just downloading an update for xbox 1 now in the UK. Is this patch 1.11?
  16. D

Am I missing something? (Char level)

Sorry. My intention was not to put you off your game.That's the last thing I wanted. I think this is a cracking game. Morrowind was my number one game of all time,but I think the witcher has taken the top spot...or is at least sharing it. I didn't think anything would budge morrowind from my...
  17. D

I don't want to start the game at level 10. We should start from level 1. I meant all types of basic witcher gear ( heavy,medium,and light ) should all start at level 10 or 11...like the griffin set. I know the game does scale to some extent,that's why we see level 18 drowners in skellige...
  18. D

Maybe I was'nt clear enough. What do you mean all eneimes would be level 10? Level scaling can also be done in ranges too. 5 levels below you to 15 levels above you,as an example. It doesn't mean because i'm level 10 they have to be. If level scaling is used right it's fine. It would be much...
  19. D

Level scaling the story,giving more exp for side quests and killing enemies would solve a lot of problems. Same goes for gear/armour. All basic witcher gear should start at level 10-11..." All witcher gear " , be it heavy or whatever. All basic sets should be available in velen. Shops should...
  20. D

Quest Order questions?

You do get less exp on DM. There is a difference. This game is in need of some level scaling somewhere along the line. Maybe the main story should scale with you. If you want to level up and explore without focusing on the story it does'nt work to well. You're basically shoe-horned into doing...
Top Bottom