Search results

+
  1. I

News on patch 1.09

Where is the fog ?
  2. I

Patch 1.08 - Terrible Stuttering on Skellige

They didn't miss it. They know it. They just don't know how to solve the problem, so they completely ignore it. Momot said weeks ago that each W3 patch improved the framerate on PS4, wich is an obvious lie. I proved it numerous times, even right in his face. He, of course, never directly replied...
  3. I

What you expect from 1.10?

Will the framerate on PS4 be fixed once and for all ?
  4. I

LMAO on 1.08.3 patch release note

Only the software publisher is responsible for the software. A lot of AAA games run flawlessly on PS4, stop pretending every game has low FPS on consoles.
  5. I

Problem is that CDPR already has my money, as I initially trusted them, like any other PS4 users suffering poor framerate. Blame the lies, not the trusting customers.
  6. I

PS4 can't handle TW3 as it is ? Ok, so why selling a game advertising 1080P 30 FPS ? Blame CDPR for lying to increase sales, and us PS4 users for having trusted them. Never again. I mean, you and me and anyone else read the post of Momot, read my answer, providing PROOF that saying that each...
  7. I

You are right. There is pop-ins, for example. I invite you to compare vanilla game(pre patch) to actual 1.08. You'll be in for a very unpleasant surprise. Despite framerate not having improved, graphics have also been downgraded, late textures loading, etc...
  8. I

PS4 performance improving with each patch ? This thread begs to differ : http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/53411-Playstation-4-Framerate-topic-%282-0%29 It documents very well that, for example, 1.07 was catastrophic performance wise, on PS4 and XBOX, and that 1.08 just fixed problems...
  9. I

Good :) So when will come the time to fix the framerate on PS4 ?
  10. I

Problems on PS4?

Yes framerate is very bad during fights, but CDPR never admitted it, so they probably will never correct it. But don't worry my friend, they will make good use of your money :)
  11. I

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

The only thing we can do now is spreading the word massively about this issue. Do not let any other PS4 users get fooled by this company, about this game or any future game they dare to develop on the Sony console.
  12. I

You answered your own question. If CDPR released the PS4 version of the game, it's because they knew they would do the majority of their sales on this system. They even stated that Witcher 3 could not have been the same game if they didn't anticipate PS4 sales. It's even more sad that it is...
  13. I

Ciri's health and the recovery/healing | Death March Mode

It's the same thing for the framerate. They work on adding features to the game to generate more coverage, more buys, more $. But they won't fix the broken game to current PS4 users, they already have our money.
  14. I

So ? Your quote just confirms what I said : bad framerate is still there, we're just back to 1.05 performance-wise, wich is still sub 30 FPS, even 20 FPS in the swamps, unacceptable when the game was advertised 1080P 30 FPS on PS4. Basically you rejoice that 1.08 fixed the FPS drop of 1.07, the...
  15. I

Exactly. Tidbits : " PS4's overall delivery is once again very close to that of patch 1.05's. The negative side-effects seen in the last patch are undone, and we're essentially back where we were" "However, those expecting a real vault forward in performance shouldn't get their hopes up here...
  16. I

Not really. 1.08 fixed the framerate problems introduced by 1.07 on XBOX ONE. Framerate is as bad if not worse than pre 1.08 on PS4. Reminders : Promises : Facts : A stress test on 1.08 : http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_stress_test_1_08-35296_en.html
  17. I

Framerate fixed! They did it!

Nevermind
  18. I

Framerate fixed! They did it!

http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_th...-35296_en.html
  19. I

CDPR Please Just Be Honest With Us

It is so true. But we won't get any official response, it would mean officially acknowledging that PS4 version is not yet finished, and it would diminish $ income from this version. It's all about money, they have yours, they have mine, and they laugh at us. For heads-up : post 1.07 ...
  20. I

Patch 1.08 Notes

What about the bad framerate on PS4 ? When will this be fixed ?
Top Bottom