Search results

+
  1. E

ARASAKA THERMAL KATANA

Has anyone found out how to get this?
  2. E

I found the tatoos

The one and only I can see so far its with Cassius's shop a free reward you get with The GiG quest. Need more. Please.
  3. E

Anyone else found the meat cleaver yet?

I think its hilarious that this is in the game. Along with a certain pink staby.
  4. E

Only 1 LMG? Is there any muzzle mod for it?

Is there really only 1 LMG? Why? Not counting the turret HMG as you can't carry it with you. Anyone found the muzzle mod for it yet? I've only been getting silencers. Sniper rifles have at least 3 different types.
  5. E

All in one feedback thread to devs

Hi since the 2019 one has been locked, thought about creating an all in one. Feel free to link your existing feedback thread to this thread so the devs have an easier time reading them. Here's my QoL stuff this game needs and soon Mini map zooms in and out when driving AIM TOGGLE – can’t...
  6. E

We get to keep the cards after CBT right?

We get to keep the cards after CBT right? Or Nah?
  7. E

Is it possible for NR deck to have cards remain on battlefield?

Is it possible for NR deck to have cards remain on battlefield? I was against a NR deck and after he passed he had 3 cards of Poor F****** infantry remain the battlefield each with power of 90 after all the buff cards he used instead of going to the graveyard like the rest of them How does he...
  8. E

I keep getting people telling me Syanna was raped

I keep getting people telling me Syanna was raped I played blood and wine twice and never heard or found any source( expect so people who said she was) that she was raped by the knights during her exile. Please confirm.
  9. E

When do the physical Gwent Cards start shipping again?

When do the physical Gwent Cards start shipping again? I remember seeing it would start shipping at around 12 June if I was not mistaken.
  10. E

Mod idea for new school gear. Wither School of the Dragon

Mod idea for new school gear. Wither School of the Dragon Sign bonus for using Igni increased Burn chance from igni and burn runes Medium armour? increased Stamina regen? Feel free to add ideas. ( here's hoping the next Witcher game if ever is set in Kovir and the Dragon Mountains :D!)
  11. E

Just finished B&W(Have a beef with something)

Just finished B&W(Have a beef with something) I went with freeing Syanna( going through Orianna now). I feel like something precious has been ripped apart from me :( My life feels meaningless now. But anyway I got abit of a beef with the Ending when one of the option with Regis was to...
  12. E

Anyone else spent time following the hooded women in Beauclair?

Anyone else spent time following the hooded women in Beauclair? So far nothing. I only do this because when exploring I was ambushed by a one of these hooded women. Turned into an Alp freaked the fuck outa me.
  13. E

How does Aard Piercing cold work?

How does Aard Piercing cold work? Because it says it will have a chance to freeze enemies which it does and if enemies get frozen and knocked down they die instantly(hasn't happened yet). But it says if no one got frozen it will deal 2222 damage but when I tested this on an Archespore near...
  14. E

How does one get a high level Relic sword? like lvl 60+ namely the Mourner

How does one get a high level Relic sword? like lvl 60+ namely the Mourner So I'm in my new game + now and I've just discovered this relic sword the Mourner on Youtube but they are all varied in level. Some are lvl 5-6 other with new game + lvl 40-60. How do I get a lvl 60 version of the...
  15. E

Looking for a specific Stamina Mod

Looking for a specific Stamina Mod Anyone remember the mod that made the stamina system in the W3 more like W2? Prolonged sprinting and allowing us the cast more signs even when the stamina bar was not full? I can't seemed to find it on Nexus and had the description about saying making it...
  16. E

Wolven gear

Wolven gear I am happy that RED decided to made a set for this but I am sorely DISSAPOINTED that it isn't the continued upgrade from the Kaer Morhen armour.
  17. E

Death March

Death March How is it different from the Normal difficulty? So far I've experienced increase damage from Monsters.
  18. E

Witcher 3 Ending

Witcher 3 Ending I got the bad ending :facepalm: T_T I can't stop crying Geralt being swarmed T_T I gona reply each main quest now T_T How do you get to Lvl 40's?
  19. E

Why is Avallac'h so short compared to his bretheren?

Why is Avallac'h so short compared to his bretheren? Hmmm O.o? lost the genetic lottery?
  20. E

Can't craft multiple White Gulls, Powers, mutagens etc

Can't craft multiple White Gulls, Powers, mutagens etc Post 1.05 patch I can't seem to craft more than 1 white gull, mutagens and such it keeps saying "I already have this item" some ingredients require us to have multiple mutagens and such the only way around it is to drop it, then craft it.
Top Bottom