Search results

+
  1. M

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

Waiting for the last patch to have xpadder working and with this i'm good. I'm using a ps3 move with a multibutton mouse so i can have analog walking and driving plus aiming with the mouse. Enjoying the fights MKB versus Gamepad when you can just use best of both... People are just too stubborn...
  2. M

Until you figure out you can replace the keygoard with half a controler, playing with ps3 move and a multibutton mouse here.
  3. M

Can't play Cyberpunk as disabled person

Right, everything has its silver lining. I'm considering to wait a week or 2 for this to be patched among other breaking bugs. CDpr is quick, the number of quests ajusted in the first patch proves me i can wait a bit more to play a better experience.
  4. M

Wow, it is intented... But that doesn't surprise me, PC control optimization is allways a struggle because you have so much keys on a keyboard and so much ways to bind it that players won't often be able to apply their preferences. Then i always said that the keyboard is an anomaly choice, it's...
  5. M

No walking. No NORMAL evade.

This is sad, cause walking in that kind of game is essential! You have to take the time to stare at the work that have been down, enjoy the atmosphere created... But on pc there are always devs to forget about it... Funny you can walk in Fallout 76 and you can even disable the gamepad...
  6. M

People saying it is intentional but it's not, it's just the way they built tthe game without knowing how many players play on pc with different schemes of control. I'm only staying on pc because of that, can't go on console, even if next gen looks so great, and play with a gamepad, who really...
  7. M

You have to test Rewasd if you didn't, i don't know what input it takes but since it does PS3 move and understand my mouse as somehiw a keyboard on it proves it takes a lot. Edit, found a thread about it not working... Sorry... Kinect vocal command may still be a thing if you had not tested it...
  8. M

Great!!! Meanwhile (Laura's Palmer gif) i found a solution for my own case as i was using Xpadder: I use REwasd completly, i was using it for the ps3 move drivers it brought with the installation. Now it's different from xpadder because i use all my inputs , ps3 move and mouse with multiple...
  9. M

Hey, bumping you cause if you can have Xpadder to work on this game you might have the solution to help a lot of people. How do you do that sir?
  10. M

List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

Noticed the one on Nietzsch too and i spare the guys but had a quest failed so i reload and d kill them;.. I regret... In the siri's quest on Skellig when she takes a bath, the old woman really looks and sounds like the actual french minister of ecology Segolène Royal. Don't think it's a real...
  11. M

Whats your opinion on cheating?

This !
  12. M

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

It's all bout the controls, the worst thing for roach as for Geralt is the medium speed. I use xpadder and i disable it by toggling to walk and make a "distance" xpadder feature that makes Geralt run when i push my stick full to the top. Xpadder understand W till 90% of analog push than it...
  13. M

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Quote myself cause i missed this topic at first time! So what people want the most is to rotate Geralt ine the menu when you can yet rotate it perfectly ingame?? Seriously ?????? It shows sadly the poor expectations of the new gamer generation... as for myself, just add in the poll something...
  14. M

New better control scheme with Mouse/Keyboard in terms of Keybindings, etc.. for PC...

Well i won't make a video, tried to find a way to put xpadder on top and find pretty nothing working...
  15. M

New better control scheme with Mouse/Keyboard in terms of Keybindings, etc.. for PC...

Well, i'm using Xpadder to emulate my keyboard/mouse on my pad. This shoud be narrow to a lot of people but at last i'll try to explain what is my purpose and it could be the best for some people: First i have to disable the pad with x360ce so that the game doesn't recognize it cause i specialy...
  16. M

Storage

The real problem is most comportemental I THINK. Gathering things in a virtual game, things you might not need to beat the game is a thing to really think about for thyself. I really like too the proposition about the horse! this the thing, for once in a "rpg" you have an excuse to get a big...
  17. M

Suggestion: One little feature that people might love so much!

Yes i imagine but we can still dig it up one time per week if we think our idea is great. Yours may be a new game mechanic, i've imagined a ton of things like that when playing. Mine is a little but great tweak and i'm not a coder but i'll look forward to it if it's possible to do or someone can...
  18. M

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

For people who complain about the XP: If you are playing on hard difficulties it maybe a problem otherwise gaining less XP won't prevent you from beating the game so finally that's not the problem. The problem is that you should'nt do quest to gain XP but enjoy thoses quests cause they are the...
  19. M

Suggestion: One little feature that people might love so much!

Suggestion: One little feature that people might love so much! To begin thanks to have and still make effforts in such a game, it's gorgeous, even on old rigs, it's big, full of detail, such a work here !! The UI configuration is excellent and i can play with no UI, parts are desactivable...
Top Bottom