Search results

+
  1. S

Gwent Rules: A Couple Questions

Gwent Rules: A Couple Questions I've played quite a bit of Gwent but there are still a few mysteries to me. Since I just got my first real Gwent decks (2 from Xbox) I want to iron out all the rules, so I have a couple questions; 1) Eredin, Bringer of Death - Discard 2 cards and draw 1 of your...
  2. S

NG+ Blacksmith Location - Legendary

NG+ Blacksmith Location - Legendary Sorry folks, I'm not the adept W3 players you all are. Can you tell me to craft my level 41 swords in NG+? TIA :confusion: ---------- Updated at 02:31 AM ---------- Probably Hattori again, eh?
  3. S

NG+ Experience

NG+ Experience Love it, on Death March. I know the game now so I am able to focus on the missions more, and actually use more of the options available to me. I loved my first pass through, and I purposely went slow, but I think I am now really experiencing the game as it was meant to be.
  4. S

Gear Recipes: Transition to NG+

Gear Recipes: Transition to NG+ What happens when I start a NG+ relative to gear recipes I have not found? For example, I have fill Mastercrafter Griffin, but am missing various patterns of other kinds. Do you still have to collect the recipes to continue to collect the NG+ level or does it...
  5. S

NG+ - Tips for not leveling past 30? (after already being at a high level)

NG+ - Tips for not leveling past 30? (after already being at a high level) Darn, I didn't know the rules of NG+ and really want to start no higher than 30. I'd been playing and traveling to make the game last, and after seeing NG+ come out, am rushing to finish to start over, but I am getting...
  6. S

Thanks for NG+

Thanks for NG+ It has inspired me to push on to the end to start from the beginning, only with my 'stuff'!!! Wonderful game, and I have been a wanderer, intentionally taking my time, avoiding the Main Quests as they really push XP at you. I think I have 160 hours in, am level 29, and have...
  7. S

Simple Feature Request that Might Address Bugged Quests

Simple Feature Request that Might Address Bugged Quests Add the ability to reset a quest. As a bonus request, add the ability to dump quests.
  8. S

Griffin Gear Question (or Cat, Bear)

Griffin Gear Question (or Cat, Bear) Is there any bonus to wearing all of a schools gear? Cat/Griffin/Bear? If I select 'Griffin School Techniques' does it enhance Griffin Medium Armor any differently than any other medium armor? Thanks.
  9. S

Firestream Help

Firestream Help I can't seem to get my Ingi to stream. I am level 8, have 2 points in Melt Armor, and 1 in Firestream so it appears I should have it. I have tried holding my cast sign button and also holding 'Modify attack' and casting the sign, but all it ever does is the standard Igni...
  10. S

Fools Gold - Loved It

Fools Gold - Loved It Heck, I'm enjoying the whole game but I wanted to mention this one as I thought the design was unique and also had me laughing. No spoilers.
  11. S

Weight Effect

Weight Effect Does weight incrementally impact Geralts actions in any way, or is it a toggle on, once overburdened?
  12. S

Mouse Slide Left/Right Changes Inventory/Character Panels

Mouse Slide Left/Right Changes Inventory/Character Panels When in inventory, character panels etc., if I move my mouse left or right it switches panels. It seems if I switch the hardware cursor setting, it will stop a bit, but then come back. And then I switch the hardware cursor setting...
Top Bottom