Search results

+
  1. M

Physical vs. Digital Version Differences

I hadn't heard of the teleport cheat, which sounds bad!
  2. M

Thanks for your input, and I agree with being able to examine the game state (at all times, IMO), which should be a design principle for all digital boardgames. Unfortunately, our feedback is being ignored by the devs on multiple forums, which is a shame. What do you think of the other...
  3. M

BUG: "Maribor Forest" Development Card

BUG: "Maribor Forest" Development Card While playing Geralt, after turning in the "Going Rogue" Combat quest, I used "Maribor Forest" to produce a Shield before the battle with the commander listed on the quest card. Six dice were rolled resulting in 2 Swords, 3 Shields, and 1...
  4. M

BUG: Activity Log Incorrect Sequences

BUG: Activity Log Incorrect Sequences The Activity Log does not always log activities in the proper order. For example, on Dandelion's turn, he performed the Sing action and received 2 Gold. But the Activity Log lists "Received gold: 2" below "Performed Sing". Since the log is read from...
  5. M

BUG: "Giverna" Investigation (Diplomacy) Card

BUG: "Giverna" Investigation (Diplomacy) Card With Dandelion in Maribor (Yellow Region), he performed an Investigate action and drew "Giverna" from the Diplomacy deck. Per the card, the War Track advanced to a Foul Fate space. Since there was already a Foul Fate token in the Yellow...
  6. M

Physical vs. Digital Version Differences After reading the rule book for the physical version, I noted the following differences between the content of that rule book and the digital version's implementation of these rules: 1. In the physical version, there is no Travel and Fast Travel action...
Top Bottom