Search results

+
  1. W

Triss... Saskia... (Spoiler!)

Basically, yes, it is either . The endgame will differ and the world-state will differ as well. The same thing is on Roche's path with .
  2. W

Please don't let the witcher series die

I like Ciri, I do, but if bringing back Geralt might not be a good idea (unless CDPR sends him to Zerrikania or some such place - if only to resolve so many possible W3 end world-state variables), then brining back Ciri is not going to be any better. She is the "x-man" sort of super hero and...
  3. W

Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

Well, yeah, what you say... that is why W4 either better involves a new witcher, since even with what you pointed out, Geralt and his funny bunch would still be able to make a Letho-worthy cameo. OR If CDPR decides to pull Geralt out of retirement, they can just send him far, far away (like...
  4. W

Wel, now that you mention it, there might be something to it, indeed, given the fact that Regis' was kinda retconned in Blood and Wine (he is said to actually managed to regenerate, no small feat, regarding how badly . I was not really expecting his return. I am about to play Blood and Wine and...
  5. W

You do have a point. Although W2 had its fair share of various possible states and the world-state import of W3 (or just the plain simulation feature) handled that quite well. Not perfectly, as wee see with Iorveth, Saskia (and others character, like Anais, who might seem a minor character, but...
  6. W

Would it complicate the game to - according to W2 save-game import world state - make a short cameo of Iorveth and Saskia if Geralt took Iorveth path in W2? Or actually, CDPR could even disregard save-game world state and have Geralt meet Iorveth who is on the run (again), that would not...
  7. W

Nope. I meant it like more like a VTM metaplot thing. Say, for example W4 - Cat school, W5 - Viper school, W6 - Manticore school focused story bringing a different protagonist from the respective school. But throughout the three games there will run a main-line narrative thread of... whatever...
  8. W

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

Have not yet tackled it, but everyone says it's awesome and I do believe it and I am looking forward to get to it. Although I have been kinda disappointed that, given the fact that this is supposedly the last dlc released for W3, CDPR did not get to resolving things with Iorveth and Saskia. So...
  9. W

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

Hehe, that would be so cool, but ain't probably happening though. Although I consider Roche path to be "canon" regarding world-state of W3 (for various reasons), I just love Iorveth path. Elves? Check. Dwarves? Check. Dragon? Check. Fight for freedom? Check. Iorveth? Check. Your run-of-the-mill...
  10. W

I agree with folks here, Geralt's story should end with W3, it is a great and fitting retirement for him. But there are other Witcher schools and it would be cool to play as a Witcher of one of those schools. Actually, CDPR could make another series of games based on different protagonists...
  11. W

Asking a question about performance of the game in my PC

IMHO the problem with W1 is its CPU bound old engine. There are couple of places in the game that drops fps for everyone. But fortunately for the most part you can get fluid 60+ fps. It's just that it kinda distracts a little bit when you get to those "heavy-hitting" parts (a couple of locations...
  12. W

Building a gaming PC

Well, the modern interfaces better bring some kind of this added value, because so far it seems (from the purely gaming perspective) like the upgrade is worth only for Nehalem-based rigs and to some very limited extent to those on Sandy Bridge (like if they want to upgrade after those 4 years...
  13. W

Building a gaming PC

You are right, of course, I guess I kinda exaggerated with that "awesome" word... but it might add a couple of fps compared to non-Skylake rigs. And if that affects min fps, then that is what makes the difference in gaming.
  14. W

Building a gaming PC

Well, IF DX12 can use both GPU and iGPU (and if Iris Pro is indeed such a little beastie), then indeed Pascal/Skylake rig would be something awesome (for DX12 games that is)...
  15. W

Waiting for Pascal gazing on the Skylake...

Waiting for Pascal gazing on the Skylake... Major Edit... anyway...whatever :geraltthatsgood: So, who else is considering the waiting game for next year combo of Skylake and Pascal? nVidia is rumoured to release Pascal mid-year 2016 and this time start with the Big Pascal...so I guess...
  16. W

Building a gaming PC

It will all come down to how Intel will set the price. Skylake should bring performance boost mostly in threaded applications, the benchmarks here differ though, from couple of % to tens of %, nothing official yet anyway. Anyway, anyone with 2500k upwards is still fine in 2015.
  17. W

Which is the best aka most stabile running hardware for highest graphic settings in Witcher3?

This. You are really better off reading couple of tweaking articles here and there and just experimenting a bit with Fraps or some OC utility with overlay and you will tailor it just fine. Also if you are using GF Experience anyway, note that its "Optimal" setting targets fps in the range of...
  18. W

Biocentrism reference in Witcher 3?

This relates to the debate that raged in Western philosophy throughout much of the Middle Ages, between the Realist and Nominalist schools of thought.
  19. W

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

Then you would have to wait... They might add it in the EE or whatever, or they might not... Apart from a speed run to check the world-states and such, I have been doing a re-run of W1 and W2, you know, for a Trilogy run. I will be doing another run when EE arrives (or if the DLCs prove to...
  20. W

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

Yeah, we steered into offtopic waters here :waryscoiatael:... but it was cool :cheers3: Back on topic: Yenn and Triss are so much compelling characters, indeed! I wonder how much of real life experience Sapkowski projected into them...
Top Bottom