Search results

+
  1. R

Why isn't patch 1.09 still there

My system is fine and fast: 3770K at 4400mhz very stable with higher voltage than needed and Noctua cooling stays in 60s degrees Celcius, GTX960 4GB running standard values, 8GB RAM standard values, tried 3-4 graphics drivers but no difference between them. I play at 1920x1080. I played my...
  2. R

Why isn't patch 1.09 still there

Why isn't patch 1.09 still there Why isn't patch 1.09 still there, there are so many memory leak glitches in Witcher 3 still. Everytime I try to play it with my GTX960 sound disappears, mapparts are sometimes not loaded, enemies appear only at random, inventory items don't show, fire magic...
  3. R

Skellige's Most Wanted bug

Great.:) When can we get version update 1.09 solving all the hanging/stuttering issues and things like this? :)
  4. R

Patch 1.08 out now!

I am eagerly waiting too for patch 1.09 to come out. And that it solves all the stuttering and hanging. The game is quite unplayable on high/ultra settings 1080p on my GTX960 4GB + 3770K-4300mhz.
  5. R

LMAO on 1.08.3 patch release note

So when is 1.09 coming out? As the sub updates didn't solve much.
  6. R

What you expect from 1.10?

I hope they just solve all the slow down/hanging and stuttering in the game. People don't wanna go through guides to do all sorts of tweaking and then still discover the game hangs and stutters. Solve it and implement it in the 1.09 update! So we all can concentrate on nice gaming instead of...
  7. R

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

I would like a game with Ciri as maincharacter for Witcher 4. And more diversity in overworlds, it may be a bit more extreme/fantasy to my taste. Witcher 3 + Final Fantasy 13 + Dragon Age Inquisition + Ciri, all in a box shake it well = Witcher 4.:D
  8. R

Patch 1.08 out now!

I stopped playing today under 1.08.:( Too tired trying all sorts of things. Driver rollback, all sorts of gamesettings. Waiting for 1.09 now, please solve the hanging of the game including sound disappearing sometimes and menus not building up and gamefreezes. There are too many conflicts. How...
  9. R

Patch 1.08 out now!

There is definitely something wrong with the programming of the graphics options. When I turn many postprocessing and graphics things off and low level then game runs fine. But with options up it hangs, sound disappears sometimes, game freezes for half a minute etc. All trouble. And my...
  10. R

Game freezing after around 15 minutes / sound keeps playing

There is definitely something wrong with the programming of the graphics options. When I turn many postprocessing and graphics things off and low level then game runs fine. But with options up it hangs, sound disappears sometimes, game freezes for half a minute etc. All trouble. And my hardware...
  11. R

1.08 got still screen freezing

Freezing is about the versions 1.07 and still present in 1.08.:( Not properly fixed if they tried from 1.07 to 1.08. I have it too even with a Core i7 3770K at 4300mhz, 12GB RAM and GTX960 4GB (play in 1080p). I can only make it stop with close to low settings. Before on 1.06 no problems at...
  12. R

Patch 1.08 Notes

Soon should be one week, 2 weeks max. People are stopping/slowing down/choosing other games to play instead. And that's no good on top of the bothering the waiting. I don't like to stop/forget about this game yet.:D
  13. R

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

I was hoping on more colored outfits. Like harnesses with gold. Inspiration could be the Dragon Age Inquisition game, they have so many colorcombinations to choose from.
  14. R

Patch 1.08 Notes

Another day gone, eagerly awaiting till patch 1.08 comes up. It's been a while already since the announcement that it would come soon.:) And counting from release with patch 1.01, it's high time.
  15. R

Achievements not working in 1.07

It's a problem with all big new games, there is so many combinations of things happening. But then what they all need to learn is more solid programming tackling things already at the start. One can easy learn what sort of errors many times occur. Then you program with every sidequest some more...
  16. R

Object Draw Distance

At shows it's obvious they show off at the highest quality the PC/PS4/XBox allows. Which is some extreme PC settings. And then it's indeed not easy that the console users and people with low/medium spec PC's have to compromise on what you are really playing. One can buy 2x PS4 for one GTX980TI...
  17. R

Sugestion: Scalable quest level

That would be a good idea. But without the disabling part. As people need the same sort of experience for the game, and not that the game adjust to any player.
  18. R

Any news on 1.08 release yet?

I am waiting for 1.08. Hope it fixes all of the 1.07 flaws and some more general ingame things. Then I will install the whole lot from scratch again and go for my second go through the game.:) Is game time and achievements now permanently fixed? Because in my first run it all stayed messed...
  19. R

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I completed the game recently on the PC and it was awesome.:D Here some plus/min things I found out about the game (my opinion): PLUS - Music is awesome. - The game offers heaps of diversity and that is great. Say Oblivion is doing the same all over again. - Using food to replenish health is...
Top Bottom