Search results

+
  1. M

Xbox One version of the game is very lacking + crashing like no other game

Xbox One version of the game is very lacking + crashing like no other game I want to thank the devs for the dream game they gave us ,, but there's no friendly match option nor there's the option to buy packs with real money unlike the GOG version.
  2. M

Silver cards limit .

Silver cards limit . With powerful cards like Decoy,Commander's Horn and Scorch being moved from bronze to Silver along with other new special cards the amount of silver cards you can have is very limited compared to the number of cards in the game . Silver cards equal around 35% of the total...
  3. M

+4 effect doesn't stack ?

+4 effect doesn't stack ? In Kill the Servers round 2 cards like Ice Giant and Clan Tueirsach skirmishers can't be buffed more than once when their ability triggers (frost,play from graveyard). Is that intentional ? Because I remember in KTS round 1 the Ice giant effect used to stack...
  4. M

Gold , Silver , Bronze is not OK

Gold , Silver , Bronze is not OK Card classifications were perfect and very understandable as Hero,Character,Troop,Special. I like that we can distinguish a troop from a character now because of the bronze frame instead of the confusing steel frame though so there's that .
  5. M

So about those character cards and how they should be. [Book and Game Series Spoilers]

So about those character cards and how they should be. [Book and Game Series Spoilers] I've been wanting to do this thread for a while but we didn't know what Gaunter does exactly until yesterday ,, feel free to give your own ideas about these cards. ===============...
  6. M

The Blue Stripes

The Blue Stripes Why are the blue stripes cards like Vernon Roche , Ves, Commandos and scouts restricted to melee row only ? They are just as good in ranged combat as well because of their guerrilla warfare background . Maybe the devs should make them like this card...
  7. M

Non-ability heroes

Non-ability heroes Why would I want to pick them over heroes with special abilities ,, I'm fine with having one version of Geralt being a 15 strength hero since he has other cards and he's neutral anyway. But faction specific cards like Hjalmar(Skellige) , Vernon Roche(NR),Kayran the...
  8. M

Eredin's leader ability idea

Eredin's leader ability idea As you know that for now Eredin's ability is that he steps onto the battlefield as a generic 15 strength hero .therefor people build their monster decks around Dagon because of his far superior ability that spawns a weather card of choice and weather is monsters '...
  9. M

is the caretaker disloyal ?

is the caretaker disloyal ? in Gwentdb when you put him in a deck he can be found with spies and special cards and not on the Melee row ,, I think that would make him pretty useless 99% of time,, unless you play against skellige and grab one of their empowered by revenge troops
  10. M

Northern Realms muster abilities ,, how are they gonna work ?

Northern Realms muster abilities ,, how are they gonna work ? since they only muster one copy of themselves and not two like other factions do they pick that second card if it's only in the deck (I really hope that's the case) or do they pick it even from your hand ? if they pick it from your...
  11. M

Card design

Card design The new direction Cdpr took with the design of cards is really good except for one card (Commander's horn) it just looks horrible .. it's also worth pointing out that some of the imported cards from witcher 3 are a plain eyesore like Dandelion and Mahakman guard ( I saw two new...
  12. M

Season pass info ?

Season pass info ? Can we get anything regarding single player add ons ?
  13. M

Hemdell is out of place in W3:Gwent ,, hoping for a fix in the Gwent:TWCG

Hemdell is out of place in W3:Gwent ,, hoping for a fix in the Gwent:TWCG I mean his description makes him sound more like a faction leader (sounding the horn for the battle of the white frost) ,, or at least they should put him with his beloved War longships on the siege row with a morale...
  14. M

With the new monster spies.. the NR spies have become absurdly useless

With the new monster spies.. the NR spies have become absurdly useless Now that the NR spies (Dijkstra,Thaler) became 8 points each and they give you one card if you don't like it you can take another covered card ,, while the monsters have carcass eater spies like the frightner and katakan...
Top Bottom