Search results

+
  1. K

New game plus bug

New game plus bug So every time I start a new game + after the trail cinematic and geralt starts to dream, a screen pops up and says I'm dead. Then I have to load back to my last save! happens every time, Xbox btw
  2. K

The Witcher 2 vs the witcher 3

The Witcher 2 vs the witcher 3 After playing the witcher 3 and absolutely loving it, I decided to try out its predecessor. and after finishing the witcher 2, I have to say the witcher 3 is better in almost every way except for one. never before in a game have I seen such incredible looking...
  3. K

Funny Yennefer glitch

Funny Yennefer glitch I've never laughed at a glitch so hard before (mild spoilers) after having sex with yennefer on the unicorn, when you return to the funeral. Yennefers cloths are gone, so for the entire serious conversation with crach she is completely naked! Lol I just want to know if...
  4. K

Fool Gold quest still bugged after 1.08

Fool Gold quest still bugged after 1.08 After I installed the latest patch, I went to examine the pigs for the quest fools gold. However no icon comes up when I near the pigs, so I can't complete the quest. any idea how to fix this?
Top Bottom