Search results

+
  1. E

Yen Or Triss?

I think there was another reason for exluding Yen. While CDPR is x100 better than Biow I mean, certain companies right know they included many complex characters from the books, Still, I'm happy they finally did it. Maybe they were afraid to put her in W1, but Imo by the time they were making...
  2. E

Yen Or Triss?

I agree. The game shows enough proof that Geralt is more important that Yennefer for her. Definitely not the best friend material if you ask me. Couldn't said it better myself. That's exactly how I interprent it too. In case with Phillipa I'm still thinking that he wanted to be, let's say...
  3. E

Yen Or Triss?

So I had some free time today and decided to read your previous post multiple times and must say that I still disagree with some things. I'll try to not misunderstand you so try to be calm if say something wrong. :P I really like that line and I agree with you. As I said it's natural. Still I...
  4. E

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

According to Triss it's Geralt's fault that he felt so emotionless. So we can treat it like a character development.
  5. E

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

While I strongly agree, I think CDPR did a quite good job, while not perfect it was okay considering other RPGs. Romances were a little cheesy, but it can be said in many cases.
  6. E

Yen Or Triss?

Yes, thank you. That souns a lot better and don't leave a room for interpretation and with that i can agree. It's natural after all. Let's take a situation when you let her be tortured. She could use a guilt to get him closer to her, or when he says that he didn't felt manipulated. Until the...
  7. E

Yen Or Triss?

So explain that line. Because for me it sounds like she was planning this. And I never saw that she was waiting for the right opprtunity. She had few, excluding party and she didn't do a thing. And if I'm wrong you could say that in friendly manner. For me your line didn't sound like that, and...
  8. E

Yen Or Triss?

Not all women he treats like that. Most importantly it's up to player in most cases. It's like with the sex scenes. I saw only one, or two depending who I romance. So it's not like you have to flirt with all women Geralt meets. You don't have to by flirty with Shani either. And I definitly never...
  9. E

Yen Or Triss?

Then why she doesn't move things further? After Geralt chooses to kiss her it would be a perfect opportunity to say to him that she still loves him, not feeling regret about it.
  10. E

Yen Or Triss?

After a long time I finally had a chance to do both "Matter of life and death" and "Now or never" today and I can't quite agree with you here. While I respect your opinion I think that her feelings are strong as ever. Being able to move and pretending to move on in order to spare yourself the...
  11. E

Yen Or Triss?

I'm not saying that is something wrong. You are just stronger than me :P In W2 i had only one scene with Triss for instance. I know it's not like there are consequences for more sex scenes, but still it wouldn't be okay for me of course.
  12. E

Yen Or Triss?

Can't disagree here :P She's not the best friend material. It's quite refreshing actually after so many RPG's. She does questionable things, still I wouldn't call her evil. One thing: at least she's not happy if you kissed her. She blames herself. But what's done is done. It actually makes...
  13. E

Yen Or Triss?

t's like implying that if someone is a sorceress it means that surely she must have have a hidden agenda. I think that Hamilton1358 summed everything pretty well. With all the death and despair around her I'm sure that she didn't have an unholy plan to seduce Geralt. You could call it a moment...
  14. E

Yen Or Triss?

I don't see that action as spontaneous either. Still it's nothing wrong. Even a bit of alcohol can make you more confident. Imo, in that scene she doesn't try to hide what she truly feels. You could say that she doesn't push Geralt away.
  15. E

Yen Or Triss?

While CDPR is not Sapkowski I'm still amazed by their writing. If it comes to Yennefer it makes sense. They have so much history together and for those who read a books.. Let's just say that I didn't need a "first love" theme again. I was satisfied with their interactions. To be honest you...
  16. E

Yen Or Triss?

Thank you!! :D Regret, or she know it's over and she can't do a thing to change that, or both.
  17. E

Question

No problem. Glad to be of help. I hope that mod works well enough.
  18. E

Question

Witcher 1 was made for comupters so it's meant to be played with kb+ m. Long time ago I tried this mod out of curiousity, but I liked kb+ m controls more...
  19. E

Yen Or Triss?

I can't read people thoughts and with all that happened It's hard to say what Yen thinks about that. With that said I agree that she surely hides what she feels. Shame that in-game we can't have a serious talk about it with Yen/Triss. About hiding feelings. Let me rephrase this. She's definitly...
  20. E

Yen Or Triss?

It's your interpretation and I respect that. If it's right or wrong is not for me to say (although you may be right). With that said I think we can move on. There were so many threads about Yen/Triss that I think every possible interpretation was already posted.
Top Bottom