Search results

+
  1. D

Modifying Quests?

Hi, Do you mean the tool linked to in the stickied thread? The download link seems to be down. Do you know where else I might be able to find the mod editor?
  2. D

Modifying Quests?

Modifying Quests? Hello, I'm interested in modifying some quests, like what this mod did here (https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1328/?), but I am clueless as to where to start. I have downloaded the Modkit and Mod Kitchen, and then I proceeded by digging through the tutorial list...
  3. D

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Testing out a new lighting mod right now. I'm really loving the shadows and the lighting. Could spend a lifetime under the shade of the forests of Velen. :)
  4. D

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Some shots I've taken on my second play through. I just purchased Hearts of Stone and am making my way slowly up to it. I've already done so many new quests and contracts and I'm only five hours into a new save. If doing some side quests on top of the main took me 60 hours the first time, I...
  5. D

Limit of texture mods

Hi, I'm trying to combine texture related mods together because I can't seem to go over 4 without infinite loading screen, really long loading or just plain crashing at random points or Roach just up and dying (refusing to spawn). What I'm trying to combine: HDReworked Project CLOUDS AQUA OAKS...
  6. D

[SPOILERS] Save the Orphans and Anna

I know this is late but...yes, the spirit is evil too and the choice is difficult. However, it seems like she's the lesser evil and kept the Crones in some sort of order.
  7. D

It is because of those casualties that I'd like to spare as many lives as I can. Poor Geralt. :( UPDATE: I actually did sort of manage it today. After giving Johnny his voice but before heading to the Bog with him I went to the spirit and freed her. She didn't make an offer to save the...
  8. D

Well, I mean save the kids from the Crones, so they arrive at the orphanage/school in Novigrad and save Anna so she isn't murdered for the "betrayal" from Geralt. :) EDIT I just tried this method and it didn't work either: Before meeting the Baron and starting any of the quests leading to the...
  9. D

[SPOILERS] Save the Orphans and Anna Hello, Can someone please help me with this quest? I want to save the children and Anna, but no matter what I try, the children are never at the orphanage and no one ever mentions if they are alright. I have tried freeing the Spirit before I start the...
  10. D

Closed Beta is Now Live!

I didn't get in this time but ooh boy am I hoping the next wave I'm lucky enough to get an invite. 8) Anyways, congratz to those who did get in, and I hope you're having a blast! :peace:
  11. D

Now playing [music]

I am currently listening to: Aban Don -- State of Mind (Metal Mix) On youtube. I would link it, but I can't yet. However, it is one amazing song so I suggest people try it. And if you like trance/house music, definitely give it a shot. :cool:
  12. D

Crashes to Desktop [GOG; Linux]

The open source drivers, the ones available in Additional Drivers, made my system very unstable. So in order to fix it, I had to use this: http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-linux-beta-driver.aspx I have tried changing my Catalyst Control Center settings, but nothing in there...
  13. D

Hello and thanks for the welcome! I love Linux. I use it for everything. :) I only have one autosave and one save file, but I will try the backup option for the autosave and attempt to play again. As for the latest release from GOG, I believe so. I went to my Library and downloaded the .sh...
  14. D

Crashes to Desktop [GOG; Linux] Hello, I have been trying to get the GOG Linux version of Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition to work properly for four days now. At first I was having dependency issues but I managed to solve those (a fault largely of Ubuntu 14.04 LTS being a dork) and began playing. I...
Top Bottom