Search results

+
  1. L

Armor retexturing and the dye system

Armor retexturing and the dye system Alright, so a while back I tried making a retexture of the starting armor as an experiment. When blood and wine came out, it added the dye system, but also gave all the witcher armors "new" textures. (They are unaltered, just the alpha channel is different...
  2. L

Wetness

Wetness Has anyone tried to work with the wetness shader? In the rain, everything gets wet except Geralt's face. Is that something we can't really mod with? Also related, I have been trying to fix the insanely low quality of the Kaer Morhen viper armor for a while. The pants are extremely...
  3. L

[Request/Idea?] Geralt retexture

[Request/Idea?] Geralt retexture I know there are dozens of Geralt retextures already, but none of them quite look like this http://static.cdprojektred.com/thewitcher.com/media/wallpapers/witcher3/full/witcher3_en_wallpaper_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_geralt_with_trophies_1920x1200_1449484679.png...
  4. L

[mod request] Removing Geralt's backlight

[mod request] Removing Geralt's backlight Geralt has that weird backlight behind him during gameplay. It's extremely noticable indoors, at night, caves, in the rain. I know the current lighting overhauls (super turbo and Asmodean's) have removed this, but they have their flaws. I guess my...
  5. L

Mod Concept: Distance fog

Mod Concept: Distance fog Lets talk about the possibilities of distance fog. For those of you that are modding .envs, what is possible? Aside from the obvious stuff from the sword of destiny trailer, (color scheme, lod/architecture, lighting to a lesser extent) distance fog has a huge impact...
  6. L

Help modifying an existing mod

Help modifying an existing mod So I have no knowledge of W3 modding, and have no intent to make my own mods for this game, however I am tired of waiting for a certain mod author to update his mod. NG+ breaks it, and he doesn't use NG+ (and seemingly based on responses has no intent to fix it)...
  7. L

Armor appearance changing mod works on regular game, not NG+

Armor appearance changing mod works on regular game, not NG+ Been using a mod that replaces wolf armor and wolf silver scabbard with the default armor and a green e3 scabbard respectively for my NG+ play through. it's been great. 1.10 Didn't break if for a standard save, but it did for NG+...
  8. L

Expansions and graphical enhancement discussion

Expansions and graphical enhancement discussion I already anticipate negative remarks since this is my first post, despite being a long time lurker. With the expansions coming up right around the corner, I believe it is time for the consideration of directx12. CD Projekt RED has been...
Top Bottom