Search results

+
  1. C

Connection Issues: Public Beta

Is it Broken? Is there something odd with the servers today? I cannot finish even one game this evening. Always problem with connection or client. Have rebooted PC - no different.
  2. C

The Ranking System and its Shortcomings (MMR/ELO/Rating)

Down at 199004 now, but winning casual games at a ratio of about 2:1 with Nilfgaard and Northern Realms decks
  3. C

Ah ok - so its just my position in the leaderboard - which is currently 197662 on the global table owing to my deliberate strategy of trying to lose as many ranked games as possible! :)
  4. C

MMR - what is it I keep seeing people talk about MMR. Measles, Mumps, Rubella - I know thats not what you mean! How do I find out what my MMR is?
  5. C

When Do I Get Some Luck?

I have deleted all my decks so that I can start again! Just built a Nilfgaard deck and will try a few casual games. I hadn't realised that ranked was so flawed. Thanks for the advice!
  6. C

When Do I Get Some Luck?

HI 4RM3D, fair comment and thanks for replying. My post was something borne out of frustration at repeatedly losing ranked games when I thought I should have had a t least a 50/50 chance of winning. I have deleted all my decks and will rebuild them. I'll look at some of the tips in here too. My...
  7. C

When Do I Get Some Luck?

When Do I Get Some Luck? I know there is a strong luck element in this game, as well as some skill. So having played the closed beta for a while and now the open beta I would have thought that I should be winning more games than losing. NOT SO!! Am I really so bad a player? I win about 1 game...
  8. C

Arachas Behemoth Broke?

The description is definitely misleading. Maybe it should be reworded.
  9. C

Huge dissapointment

I am a first-time player and agree with the comments above about getting totally trashed by players who have been playing longer. However, it's still possible to win the odd game - just play all the best cards and then give up when you only have one card left and your opponent has six! I have...
  10. C

Cannot Save Game

Cannot Save Game Been playing for a couple of hours, killed Radovid and the follow on battle with Djikstra. Wanted to do manual save but could not. Did the scene with Yen and Triss, tried to save again, would not save. In the end, I had to reboot the pc and resumed to checkpoint just before...
Top Bottom