Search results

+
  1. C

Shani ending[SPOILERS]

After HoS main quest, head back to Shani´s house, head upstairs and look at the table. ;)
  2. C

HoS: Open Sesame - Witcher Seasonings [1.10] Major Bug

Well, after 3 months of waiting this bug is finally no more. I can tolerate side quests being buggy, but main quest line is another thing entirely.
  3. C

We need Patch 1.12!!!!!

Its a fine balance allocating their resources, even so, they should pay more attention to HoS. If they don´t fix it, many wont buy the next DLC. I guess alot of players dont even use these forums, so they have no information surrounding these issues. Therefore leaving them with a broken game and...
  4. C

Did not work for me. Tried ground level, and in the planning room. If you encountered this bug and this solved it, could you be a little more specific? Was the quest active at the moment you made it? Where in the hut were you, did you fast travel to Oxenfurt after making it?
  5. C

They either didn't bother prioritizing this given low number of ppl facing this issue, or rely on people accepting their fate and revert back to a previous save. Either way, i´m still waiting for them to fix it. Without thinking too much about it i saved over my latest pre-DLC save. So i got...
  6. C

Quest Broken Open Sesame: Witcher Seasonings Eavesdrop *spoilers*

Glad it worked. Though, i really hope they try to fix it. I got way too much time invested in that one save game. Had it not been for the limited number of save games, i too would have one to fall back on.
  7. C

Went back to previous save, before i even select my 2 companions. Then tried everything i could think of, still the same. So i doubt it´s the people we pick. Must be something way before then to cause this. I did download the "wrong" DLC pack on Oct 13. Played for some hours. Then installed the...
  8. C

Got no last save before choosing my team either. On a sidenote, continued on with some other mission and secondary quest and went back to this one. Still not working.
  9. C

HoS: Open Sesame - Witcher Seasonings [1.10] Major Bug During the eavesdrop mission, the game fails to load the second stage when you are supposed to stand outside the house and listen in on the cooks whereabouts at the back of the house. I only manage to listen in on the 2 guards standing...
Top Bottom