Search results

+
  1. qOjOp

Ghost Of Tsushima - Waiting For Game+ Mode

Done everything that's possibly can be done in the game. Nothing else left to do. I'll be waiting for Game+ mode and PS5.
  2. qOjOp

Just Messin' Around - Ghost Of Tsushima DS5

I love the newly designed DS5. Now, the Limited Edition DS5 will look super awesome with all that surface area to play with the designs! Can’t wait to see them colors/design variations that are gonna be available. ! WOOOOOoooooOOooooot ! GOT DS5 Black Gold Edition
  3. qOjOp

Will There Ever Be A Ghost Of Tsushima LE PS4 Pro?

I'm not gonna be surprise if there is one. Perhaps GOT LE PS4 Pro will be the last LE this generation.
  4. qOjOp

Death Stranding Has Gone Gold

It's coming peeps. 11082019! Not long now. I am just soooooo curious to find out what the game is all about. Perhaps, it's a game changer. Something totally new and fresh. Looking forward to it.
  5. qOjOp

Batman Arkham Collection

Well... There's a Batman Arkham Collection soon to be release... September 6th it appears. Even up till now, Rocksteady still refuses to include Batman Arkham Origins in this collection. Reason : Origins was not done by them. Never mind the fact that Origins is part of that Arkham series. What...
  6. qOjOp

DRAGON AGE ORIGINS

DRAGON AGE ORIGINS {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/CSDSTsQ.gif"} "The Maker smiles sadly on his Grey Wardens...So the Chantry says...As no sacrifice is greater than theirs..." The game is set in Ferelden, one of several countries in the fictional world...
  7. qOjOp

I Have A Question Please

I Have A Question Please My Aerondight Silver Sword have alot of damage attack stats. I remember that when I first got the sword from The Lady Of The Lake, those were not there. my question is how did it got there all of a sudden? Is it a bug. Thanks for helping...
Top Bottom