Search results

+
  1. T

Unit powerups, counters

Unit powerups, counters Gold Unit powerups don't work for me, I should be able to buff them according to buff card description unless there is a typo. Also I think there should be armor for units whereas some attack units are more effective against non-armor units with piercing attacks for...
  2. T

Northerend Deck OP

Northerend Deck OP Please balance out the NR deck, people have a sure way tactic to buff their siege cards in few quick steps and you can't counter. You end up getting slaughtered.
  3. T

Friend list

Friend list Please include a functional friend list.
  4. T

Error message makes me lose my gwent deck, have to rebuild

Error message makes me lose my gwent deck, have to rebuild When modifying my decks, sometimes when I want to save and leave, I get a message: "Network error encountered while saving deck. Please check your internet connection and try again." It does not let me leave the screen until I click...
  5. T

Resolution and SLI question

Resolution and SLI question I have a 1080p monitor, resently I bought another GTX970 for SLI. In other games such as GTA 5 and R6 Seige I am getting a FPS boost of about 20-40 and able to increase resolution beyond 1080p no problem. In Witcher 3 I do not see any FPS increase and when I...
Top Bottom