Search results

+
  1. B

Project Golden Nekker? What Do You Expect or Hope?

Thank you for the information @OneWhoCravesSouls. It is sad to hear that it's not gonna be like Thronebreaker as I really liked the game while still playing The Gwent; however, it's good they're focusing on more single player content. Wonder what the approach will be like: Inscryption, Slay the...
  2. B

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

Tons of stuttering and FPS drops with RTX 3080 and i9-9900K. Before it was smooth as butter and FPS was consistent, however 1.05 definitely affected 10-15FPS loss particularly in city. Can't really believe this, and am so frustrated.
  3. B

AMA with Paweł Burza - ask your questions here! [ended]

Hi Burza, Is it possible to attend tournaments or events as an audience? We’d love to be in there and cheer, watch etc. Additionally, would be lucrative for both CDPR (from Merchandising perspective) and Poland. E-sport scene is immensely growing and audience is certainly a core part of it...
  4. B

Exact Gwent Tournament Dates

Exact Gwent Tournament Dates Hi everyone and CDPR, Are we going to be able to attend all of the tournaments, whether Open or Challanger, as an audience or you guys planning to make some of them only behind the doors? Thanks for the detailed schedule on masters.playgwent.com; however since the...
  5. B

The compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Hello guys, I am not quite sure whether this was answered already but I couldn't just find it in the old thread, so it is better to ask here and find a solution. I basically tried everything else to dispose of this rendering issue; the ones that look like little boxes on the character when...
Top Bottom