Search results

+
  1. T

Eurogamer Interviews Sapkowski

I'm not sure about this idea. In 2006 he finished Hussite trilogy and since then, which is 11 years, ha haven't done anything interesting...he released only 2 books - one Viper was totally panned, and Season of storms was average...so can he make a Witcher book that would be as good as the ones...
  2. T

Mass Effect: Andromeda

ehh, I absolutely loved first ME, I really enjoyed 2nd and 3rd despite the ending, probably because I became somehow emotionally attached to this franchise. Really bad thing is that i watch this trailer and I'm totally indifferent. Not bad, but nothing special, and our villain seems to be so...
  3. T

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

I was joking with this "ruining" thing obviously. I had no idea about origin of Snow White and Cinderella, because honestly I have never been too intrested in it, so it's cool you brought it up ;)
  4. T

You just ruined my childhood :P But they reunited finally after long conversation, AS wrote that they explained everything to each other at Hirundum. It was moment of growing up for both of them
  5. T

Witcher - the movie - details released

I'm also huge fan of Twardowski, but in my case it's mostly because I think that lead (Więckiewicz) is no1 actor in Poland and it was cool to see him doing something funny for a change, instead of one another drama
  6. T

Tales are cute, that's why parents read them, not Cormac Mccarthy novels, to 3 years old kids before they go to sleep. As far as I can remember Snow White and Cinderella don't end with a total apocalypse. once again - we are talking about tales, they are not created to show actual human...
  7. T

Well to be honest, I'm not into treading my childhood fairy tales at this moment, but as far as I remember they were about love and happy endings, and good guys have been winning. Polish mythology (I wouldn't say that sth like that even exists, more like Slavic mythology) as any other mythology...
  8. T

What kind of tales have you been reading as a kid? :D
  9. T

The author of this excerpt didn't reveal her ideas about love, but analysed what's in the books, and witcher is some kind of modern fairy tale, so I think that this interpretation "Sapkowski - the creator of Anti - Tale - at the end of the story about the witcher, returns to the constitutive...
  10. T

HUGE Book Spoilers (Season of Storms) - Poll

It could be just a bad writing also "o shit, this book isn't so good - I need to add one more scene, and I need to do it fast" :P
  11. T

The Witcher books (NO SPOILERS)

He's talking rubbish. He sold approximately 3 millions in Poland only (that's not an official figure, but in articles from 2009 media have been writing about 2 mln, so considering all game buzz and SoS in 2013 I would guess that right now 3 is the numer). I have no idea how his sales looks like...
  12. T

In general, I like his "I don't give a shit" attitude, which is refreshing, in world where everyone in media/TV is so concerned about what others think. Especially if you consider that he usually gets really stupid questions. I was just saying that this time he got few interesting for a change...
  13. T

Point is, what director is capable of or not. When someone is talented, he makes even fun/money side projects look very good, for example master Scorsese. I don't think that he gives too much importance for American Express or Dolce Gabbana commercials but you can clearly see that they are done...
  14. T

Director is the most important person when it comes to filmmaking, so it's rather important what Bagiski is capable to do with low budget ad movies, especially if you consider the fact that these are his first attempts attempts in directing real actors.
  15. T

New short stuff from Baggins (turn on English subs). Really good, some cool slavic elements, I'm starting to believe that if movie script will be OK, he's capable of directing a pretty awesome witcher movie
  16. T

New interview with Bagins -once again nothing new about movie: they'are not staying in a place, they workin on it, but Tomek cannot reveal anything yet. What might be interesting, when asked about receiving WFA in the name of Sapko, he confirmed that they are in touch a lot: ​"That was simple...
  17. T

​not good, really - not good
  18. T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuU5Z-Cn25s ​If anyone is interested - Andrzej about witcher at Eurocon. Gotta admit I'm dissapointed with him this time. In most of the interviews he gets such a stupid questions that I'm not surprised with his jerky comments, but this time host was greatly...
  19. T

unfortunately I didn't feel/see anything special watching this trailer. Still gonna try the game though - I invested too many hours in this universe to ignore it completely. Just hope that after so many criticism over EA policy, this time we won't get any "want too meet a crucial character? -...
  20. T

​Yeah, a lot of people complained about Igni, but for me color is not a big issue. Lack of tension, or at least some funny remarks in dialogs between Geralt and Yennefer is. I mean - what a waste of material.
Top Bottom