Search results

+
  1. A

Red Dead Redemption 2 (Red Dead 3)

No one played the first Red Dead, its far from a masterpiece like RD2.
  2. A

Red Dead Redemption 2 (Red Dead 3)

The game was finally teased by Rockstar themselves this morning: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2016/10/16/rockstar-seemingly-teasing-red-dead-redemption-announcement
  3. A

Single Player Open World Action-RPGs

Yea I've been eyeing up the Fable games. I'm not much of an Xbox gamer so thats probably why I've never heard of them, but I do own a 360.
  4. A

Playboy "Interview" with Triss Merigold

Damn she got nice boobs, no wonder Geralt wanted some of that.
  5. A

Which Gwent deck do you prefer to play with?

I haven't tried Skellige. But I can't play with anything besides Northern Realms, because I'm use to the special ability. They should've made all the decks available at the start, because then you don't get use to drawing an extra card after every round.
  6. A

Yes I've played them all, but I wouldn't put them in this genre. Red Dead and GTA have pretty different styles. Red Dead isn't just a crime simulator like GTA, it has a lot of RPG elements you'd find in full-fledged RPGs. I've taken a look at Fallout a couple times, they just ain't my cup of...
  7. A

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

I agree with this guy I'm not demanding to play it. I'm not sure how you got that impression. This was more of a request than a demand. A console port of the games would be nice, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. If I do get really anxious to play The Witcher 1, I'll just suck it up and play...
  8. A

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

But what they're doing with the Steam Machines isn't working either. The console sold under 500,000 in 7 months, it took the PS4 12 hours to sell 500,000. Its either they find a way to make the ravor and blade method work, or they don't penetrate the console market. Anyways, thats all...
  9. A

Is there any difference at all between the GOTY edition and the original versino + season pass?

Is the game 2 discs, or 1 disc with DLC download code? because a Blu-Ray is 50 GB, theres no way they can fit everything on 1 disc
  10. A

Single Player Open World Action-RPGs This is my current favourite genre of video games. I'm trying to find out, what games haven't I played? this genre is pretty modern so there isn't many games, but maybe theres a couple I haven't tried. I've tried: -All The Elder Scrolls(currently playing...
  11. A

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

Because its irrelevant to the discussion. Yes, it was unnecessary how I called the Steam Machines "garbage", they aren't horrible products when you exclude the price and the redundancy of them Its called the "razor and blade" method. They sell you the console for no profit, and they make their...
  12. A

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

Watch this video: That Steam Machine in the video costed him $1000, and has a i5 processor in it. The rest of the specs are also pretty mediocre. Maybe once the Steam Machines hit clearance bin prices, I would recommend buying one. But not at their current prices. And unless I haven't seen...
  13. A

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

Common man, no one wants to spend money on those overpriced garbage Steam Machines, or install Linux on their PS4 to play it Hackintosh-style. We console gamers want to play it the same way we play Witcher 3, on PS4/Xbone without any modifications. It would help make the wait easier for Cyberpunk.
  14. A

We want remastered Witcher 1!

Steam Machines are overpriced garbage.And I don't wanna do anything that will void the warranty of my PS4. I just want RED to take into consideration that we console gamers want to play the game. I know they got a lot of food on their plates, but someday down the line maybe.
  15. A

We want remastered Witcher 1!

Please excuse me as I resurrect this thread from the grave. I understand a remake would be a lot of work, but what about a console port? surely that wouldn't require as much work. We console gamers have no way to access the game. I know they were planning to port it in 2009, but that fell...
  16. A

Do you speak English as your second language? if so...

Yes. Theres 5 languages in the West Germanic family: English Lowland Scots Frisian Dutch German Although I hear Dutch and Frisian are closer to English than German. And Scots has almost been considered a dialect of English. I even hear North Germanic languages like Norwegian and Danish are...
  17. A

Yea German is kinda unique because its the only Germanic language from Central Europe. Still though, you already know English, which will make learning German a lot easier. Ich habe das Deutsche blut(I didn't use Google Translate, let me know if I screwed up). I'm about 60% German, and my house...
  18. A

The guy who made that website, lives in Japan and teaches English at a University there. This is what he has to say about Japanese: Hungarian is hard, but theres been harder languages learned by Westerners. Also, if theres still more people who are browsing this thread and speak English as...
  19. A

Yes its hard as balls, but its not the hardest. And a lot of English speakers learn Japanese, which is considered a harder language to learn. http://langfocus.com/language-features/what-is-the-easiest-language-to-learn-for-english-speakers/ We can't live in a sissy world where people only...
  20. A

Thought I'd give you guys an update. I decided to start learning French again. Kinda to just wrap it up. Its so easy for me to learn it, because every product sold in Canada has French writing on it. And I can kinda dig up the French I learned in school from the back of my head. I managed to...
Top Bottom