Search results

+
  1. X_Blaze_X

**SPOILER ALERT** Ending thoughts and So Mi / SongBird Appreciation

I know i am just one voice amongst millions and that the chances of someone form the team acknowledging this or giving thoughts on with what i am about to says is a long shot but i just had to get it out write it down put it out there if for no other reason that it would make me feel...
  2. X_Blaze_X

Thanks CDPR for Witcher 2 enhanced gift

Thanks CDPR for Witcher 2 enhanced gift I already owned it on another platform but now I own all 3 Witcher games + Gwent + Witcher the adventure game and bunch of old games i used to play on GOG Galaxy. Its great having it all together You did a good job with that platform,
  3. X_Blaze_X

Did they nerf shop troll?

Did they nerf shop troll? I havnt gone to the shop in a while but i seem to remember when I opened 15 kegs and some actual packs rewarded at the very start ( not ore ones) I got as reward they talked more and they would actually smash a barrel every time you opened a new pack .It was a...
  4. X_Blaze_X

Forum issues?

Forum issues? I am not having any issues of a tech nature in the game ...but for the last few days I have try to log in repeatedly due to a "404" error. Sometimes the forum wont even load. Did I miss something that said they would be working on it ?
  5. X_Blaze_X

Third Instalment of the impressions and journey of a New person in gwent

Third Instalment of the impressions and journey of a New person in gwent ******* * FYI This is a consolidation of a previous thread because the other was getting to cluttered for the new up date please see below********** Just got my key on friday Thanks CDPR :) :) Here is my first...
  6. X_Blaze_X

First Impressions after 10 hours

First Impressions after 10 hours Just got my key on friday Thanks CDPR :) :) Here is my first impressions TL/DR I think you have taken a great game and made it vastly better. I have completely enjoyed the experience Where the in game version is predictable. This version is dynamic the added...
Top Bottom