Thanks CDPR for Witcher 2 enhanced gift

+
Thanks CDPR for Witcher 2 enhanced gift

I already owned it on another platform but now I own all 3 Witcher games + Gwent + Witcher the adventure game and bunch of old games i used to play on GOG Galaxy.

Its great having it all together You did a good job with that platform,

Last edited:
I got a email with a link it was a thank you for participating in closed beta.

The Closed Beta of GWENT is over. While we’re working hard to transition to Public Beta, which will soon enable everyone to play, together with our friends at GOG we would like to thank Closed Beta testers with a special gift — a free copy of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the game guys,I already got the Witcher 2 and 3 on steam but i apriciate the fact you guys gave a jewell of a game as a gift for closed beta players.cheers

Oh great i got it too, didn't played Witcher 2 yet, many thx CDPR. I can't believe so many godies for participating in gwent beta. Thx

Yep, i'm on the same boat of those ones that already have the game.

However, never played it... lmao. Someday i will definitely do it.

I've never played witcher games before playing gwent, so getting both witcher 1 and 2 for free was amazing. Thank you guys.

DMaster2;n8584720 said:
I've never played witcher games before playing gwent, so getting both witcher 1 and 2 for free was amazing.
You may be pleasantly surprised. Hope you enjoy the games!

DMaster2;n8584720 said:
I've never played witcher games before playing gwent, so getting both witcher 1 and 2 for free was amazing. Thank you guys.

Having played all three Witcher games, I want to give you a heads-up.

The Witcher 1 is actually a pretty mediocre game that has aged poorly. The Enhanced Edition helped a lot, but still.
The Witcher 2 is were things start to get interesting. It also has a few choices that will completely change the game; major changes, unlike other open games you might have played.
The Witcher 3 came and holy damn... almost the best RPG game ever. The combat still is pretty simple and too straight forward, like in all the Witcher games. But the world, the characters, the story and lore are some of the best out there. The quests (and the freedom of choice) are nice and it's interesting to see the impact you have on the world with little things that people remember and tell you when you meet them (again).

Side note: Dark Souls' combat with The Witcher's world...

4RM3D;n8585220 said:
The Witcher 1 is actually a pretty mediocre game that has aged poorly. The Enhanced Edition helped a lot, but still.
It indeed shows its age in many places, and the combat system will most probably cause newcomers to wonder. However, there are still some worthwhile points to recommend it, such as the story, and many small details the REDs included.

Top Bottom