Search results

+
  1. S

Best random NPC chatter

My favs : "Come thr' Come through" and "Ah, nothing hurts as much as life..." always cracks me up.
  2. S

CDPR has no plans to fix NG+ level bug

This is troubling indeed. I was all pumped up to play NG+, but I'm currently lvl 53... Not to mention their response which seems very odd
  3. S

What Song I like to listen to while Playing Witcher 3 too. What about you?

Well, I read the books between TW2 and TW3, and I did so listening to both Percival's Oj Dido and Eiforr so now the in-game music is just perfect :) Alternatively: - Jar https://youtu.be/QWVnmqtPvnY?list=PL6W-sX1A7tIt78l0bT4YQoUUBTLSSQt7O - Żywiołak...
  4. S

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

I had hoped that something would be done with 1.22, but apparently this is not even considered an issue. I get that for some people it might seem like a minor change, but for all of us who don't, please hear us out. Not only a witcher armours are bound to be something we look at throughout the...
  5. S

New Game +/Corvo Bianco question

The best way to go would be to put everything you want to keep into your NG+ in your chest. That's what I planned to do anyway =)
  6. S

Choices You Always Make(Obvious Spoilers)

I like exploring different choices too, but Junior, well, I can't bring myself to letting him live !
  7. S

Patch 1.22 now available on all platforms

But please come back and tell us how that installation works :) So I can now confirm that a fresh install doesn't do squat... but hey, I think it might help with fps issues, albeit ever so slightly, so there that...
  8. S

[SPOILERS] Easter eggs in Blood and Wine

There are also many Easter eggs related to pop culture & literature, my favorite being the NPCs singing a spoof of "the book of love" and yennefer reading John Irving ! =) Also -this probably have been mentioned already but I haven't seen it- Some of the interactions between Regis and Geralt...
  9. S

I don't know with these patches man, my update was 3.2 Gb
  10. S

Why is crossbow damage so up the pole in new game+ ?

So I am the only one around here who doesn't use the crossbow. At all. I merely keep on my inventory for the rare passage where it's mandatory ^^ Otherwise it's good to know about NG+ bolts.
  11. S

I wouldn't advise it story wise. As you know you've got to start main B&W quest to get there, in doing so you get caught in a new story arc almost instantly, so it would feel wrong to me to let it rest right in the middle of things. But after all, it really depends on how much do you care about...
  12. S

Gwent. Arachas muster mechanic. Bug or feature?

Good question, I was wondering that myself. It seems intended though, as the new Gaunter O'Dimm cards introduced with HoS work in a similar fashion.
  13. S

yeah, it sure felt wrong :ermm: Will do, if it doesn't help I'll try starting a NG+, this was my plan anyway
  14. S

Yes, I'm the one who posted that trick ^^ Doesn't work in Toussaint. In Velen yes, but only as long as Roach stays on the map, I tried everything from fast travelling to drowning Roach in order to reset her, but no. Also, instead of having no tail at all in Velen I now have the new braided tail...
  15. S

That could be it yes, although the question is, can I start NG+ or does this have to be a brand new game ?
  16. S

Yep, Roach's tail is still missing for me too, but now it's everywhere, not just in Toussaint. Also the mane is missing too. Switching saddles work everywhere but in Toussaint. Much like before, albeit a bit worse. I think I'll try a clean install.
  17. S

Kaer Morhen / Viper Armor still has weird blue line

Again, I'm a console player and I experience this issue, too. I even tried fiddling with video output setting and even my screen display options but this definitely comes from the game. As much as I hope your insight will helpful for PC users, there is nothing similar I can try on console.
  18. S

no man's land?

Just wait until you progress further into the main quest and you'll see what it's about ;)
  19. S

Toussaint Has Spoiled Me!

Yep, I love that detail !
  20. S

Roach his tail is missing

Same here, I haven't felt like reporting any problems before Roach's new haircut (This and that armor buisness..) At least you might be able to fix the mane temporarily by switching the saddle, but I'm still missing the tail too... Then again, I'm still on 1.21, hope ths will be fixed when 1.22...
Top Bottom