Search results

+
  1. M

Ваши баги в игре. Нашел баг - сделай скрин!

Мой воин Дикой Охоты не получил +2 к силе после убийства Малого голема. Не уверен баг это или такова механика, но лучше отписать чем не отписать.
  2. M

1st Wave

Thank you so much CDPR for inviting me! Im rly glad!)) U can add me in GOG boys, my nick is "msklpharaun"
  3. M

Gwent GO? :D

Gwent GO? :D Looks like Pokemon Go beats all records of popularity. What's our community and CDPR think about the introduction of such a system in Gwent?:what2:
  4. M

The future of Gwent.

Again... worthy gentleman above described function, which would like to see in the FUTURE. We can not know to what extent eSports part of Gwent may develop over time. This is where such a system can be useful.
  5. M

Toussaint Deck cards (Ideas and request to CD Projekt Red)

Actually, not necessary overload the decks with a variety of weather and buffs/debuffs cards. For each deck 2-3 unique will enough, i think. Nilfgaard incoming and this can destroy a fragile balance.
  6. M

The future of Gwent.

All of haters is alike. I do not have enough imagination to suggest something, but I'm sure say something i need.:bored::bored::bored:
  7. M

U can be pretty sure, balance will corrected, descriptions will be appropriate. At first we need more hypers with fresh ideas :threaten:
  8. M

This is the first version of the cards, how can you be so strict?
  9. M

Toussaint should be in the Nilfgaard deck.

1)Emhyr, Menno Coehoorn, mb Morvran. 2)I don't think it is a problem, we can Invent something with Sylvia 3) formally, squirrels also not really an independent formation. Nilfgaard without Tussent may submit deck. But a new deck to see in the game would be a lot, I think.
  10. M

Honestly, I do not think it is appropriate to use vampires in this deck. In addition, I have a few comments: 1) As long as there is not enough archers and we could take fighters from Hansa 2) Sylvia would be a strong card associated with gangsters. And I think Sylvia, in principle, may be...
  11. M

The future of Gwent.

Alright boys, all of Toussaint hypers can join special thread on the forum now for a discuss about potential deck. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/109791-Toussaint-Deck-cards-(Ideas-and-request-to-CD-Projekt-Red)?p=2661411#post2661411 And join my group on this site, it's special for...
  12. M

My apologies, it's has been edited =) ---------- Updated at 02:37 PM ---------- All of you, guys, can try to join the group on this site: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/group.php?groupid=61
  13. M

Very good job, my friend! In my previously thread about the Gwent future i'm started with post about Toussaint cards deck, and now, here, i can concentrate on this idea. The cards which you propose is only the beginning, I'm sure together we can draw the attention of CDPR on this potential deck...
  14. M

The future of Gwent.

Idk, mb its time to create some group or another thread? "Toussaint Hypers" looks fine :)
  15. M

The future of Gwent.

We need to group-up with another Toussaint hypers and start to hype gather :D
  16. M

You up for a round of Gwent? Here’s how to play (old) Gwent online

well, i hope CDPR will not be too strict for you.
  17. M

You up for a round of Gwent? Here’s how to play (old) Gwent online

CDPR closing all projects like your. Do you think it is was good idea write a topic here?
  18. M

The future of Gwent.

Viva la Nilfgaard, Vivat Emperor. And ofc im still hyping for Toussent
  19. M

The future of Gwent.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
  20. M

The future of Gwent.

Btw, excuse me, boys, Iooks like i missed the information about Nilfgaard. Can someone of you tell me - will CDRP add NI for beta, or after beta?
Top Bottom