Search results

+
  1. A

[xbox 1] could not connect

[xbox 1] could not connect Could not connect to GWENT servers. Please check your internet connection and try again. Happening right now on XBOX One Connected to internet and Xbox live no problems. Playing other online games no problems. Was able to upload the attached screenshot to...
  2. A

[BUG] Xbox One client - Erratic pausing during play after long periods - WITH VIDEO

[BUG] Xbox One client - Erratic pausing during play after long periods - WITH VIDEO Been noticing that if you play on the Xbox One for a longer period of time (a couple hours and more) the in game client starts to get erratic pauses. ie you press a button to activate a card, you get a very...
  3. A

Cannot BUY KEGS - Xbox One

Cannot BUY KEGS - Xbox One Already reported in the news sticky, but reposting here for visibility. trying to buy kegs on xbox One for the beta and it doesn't seem to work. See Here : https://youtu.be/KtbQ6Ol0CnQ It doesn't actually take you to any window for the transaction on xbox, just...
  4. A

Can't find a game since patch update?

Can't find a game since patch update? Xbox One Done the beta update, my system is also up to date. Restarted the beta and can login fine. Go to start a casual game - sits on 'Searching for a worthy opponent' for about 30 - 60 seconds and then just drops back to deck selection screen...
  5. A

Can't find a game since patch update?

Can't find a game since patch update? Xbox One Done the beta update, my system is also up to date. Restarted the beta and can login fine. Go to start a casual game - sits on 'Searching for a worthy opponent' for about 30 - 60 seconds and then just drops back to deck selection screen...
  6. A

Scoia'teal - Vrihedd Sappers...

Scoia'teal - Vrihedd Sappers... Playing the beta atm and I am wondering it perhaps this card is functioning correctly? It doesn't get played face down (it's not an ambush card) which seems like an oversight and incredibly easy to play around. Was this intentional, or should it actually be an...
  7. A

Playing the Beta now on Xbox One - LOVE IT!

Playing the Beta now on Xbox One - LOVE IT! Thank you SO MUCH CDPR for letting play the Beta on Xbox One. I absolutely LOVE IT! The presentation is slick, smooth and looks great. I love the tactical changes from Gwent in The Witcher 3 to this stand alone release. It's very clear you've done...
Top Bottom