Search results

+
  1. D

Black Screen When Starting the Game

According to system info, I have Windows 10 Pro, Version 10.0.15063 build 15063 If I check winver - it does not look like I have creator update.
  2. D

Here's what's interesting - did what you said. Game started right up - played for 2 hours. Now if I try to restart - it locks up on restart. Sometimes black screen other times, on RedProject logo.
  3. D

Only change was uninstalling the Gwent server stress test beta that was also in Galaxy. I am running GOG 1.2.14 - I believe that is latest version.
  4. D

What is weird it worked fine Friday night. Made no changes to my system and then on Saturday, I can't get anything but black screen.
  5. D

How long does it take to get a reply after submitting dxdiag?
  6. D

foltest OP?

Reaver or Foltest skill plus another gets both.
  7. D

foltest OP?

http://www.gwentdb.com/cards/50059-kaedweni-sergeant plus (reaver or Foltest skill) plus (scorch or weather).
  8. D

A plea to newcomers

Exactly. For Medics to be effective in round two you need to move cards to your graveyard round 1 anyway. I love when Monster players use that start against my NR deck.
  9. D

Curious what you got out of that $70. I spent nothing, milled one deck I didn't play and still win over 50% of the time.
  10. D

"If this happens, we will be sure to compensate you fairly."

Why? People would likely spend it again day one and have the kegs right away anyway. Giving it back seems like unnecessary transactions.
  11. D

Don't make winning the only way to advance/progress

The only point I see is this. Let's say 6 months down the road a new player starts. If PvP is the only non-pay way for them to advance, aside from GG, I could see that player getting frustrated leave. Even after a few days, it is clear new decks would struggle greatly against my current cards...
  12. D

Unfortunately, GWENT as is, is currently in need of a LOT of help

I have to disagree with the OP that it needs "lots of help". Yes, there is room for improvement but most of what was said are not serious issues or flat out wrong.
  13. D

Thanks for the correction - but the reward on loss needs to be restricted somehow or too easily exploitable. Something like winning at least one round.
  14. D

There is going to be a campaign in the release version so players can advance by other means than PvP. Here are some details from June: https://www.vg247.com/2016/06/16/standalone-gwent-game-has-ten-hour-single-player-campaigns/
  15. D

[SUGGESTIONS] A list of what we want improved in the final game

Stats! I want to see my wins/losses in total and broken down by faction.
  16. D

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

Spent no money and I have 3 gold cards and I am winning more than half my matches. Keep in mind the regular game will have campaigns which I have to assume will help build decks as opposed to all PvP.
  17. D

Suggestion: Make Leaders "equally good"?

I like that it would add more variety to the game early on.
  18. D

The Monster Deck Meta is Annoying

I am still running right around 50% vs Monsters playing Northern Realm. Lots of close battles. Just lost one by 3 and won one by a single point.
  19. D

Brought 7 Card Kegs, drop rates feel a bit poor to me

I have gotten 2 golds from the free kegs so far. Just hit level 10. Philippe and Regis
Top Bottom