Search results

+
  1. Y

GOG not showing correct time in game

GOG not showing correct time in game Not sure if anybody here can help but does anyone know what I can do if GOG shows the incorrect amount of time I have put in to gwent. It shows 4 hours but its been stuck at that for days. Does anyone know how or if I can reset GOG so it is accurate? I've...
  2. Y

A buff to clear skies

A buff to clear skies I made a post about this after the KTS event and wanted to update it a week into the beta. I couldn't edit that post though so here I am. For anyone curious about the last post, visit...
  3. Y

Quick suggestion to tweak the NR 'all in' promote combo.

Quick suggestion to tweak the NR 'all in' promote combo. I think the problem lies with the foltests ability to copy a card. More specifically copying the resilient effect. All that needs to be done in my opinion is make the copied units keep the strength but not carry over the resilient...
  4. Y

Daily rewards and the problem with gaining experience when you lose.

Daily rewards and the problem with gaining experience when you lose. In this thread I would like to brainstorm Daily reward quests as well as discuss why gaining currency and moving the progression bar when losing is a breeding ground for abuse. Daily rewards are important specifically because...
  5. Y

Level 15 with several hours in, only have two issues that bother me.

Level 15 with several hours in, only have two issues that bother me. Not sure how many hours I actually have in but it's been pretty frequent since the launch of the beta. With the exception of sleep and food, I have been either playing or taking a very small break. I only have two issues...
  6. Y

I'd like to see the Dimeritium Bomb effect removed from Clear Skies

I'd like to see the Dimeritium Bomb effect removed from Clear Skies As of now, the only hard counter to weather cards is to remove all of the buffing you've done that round or even throughout the game in preparation for round 3. Clear skies puts you in a lose lose situation. You either don't...
Top Bottom