Search results

+
  1. H

Vilgefortz / Fake Ciri (The Empress)

Vilgefortz / Fake Ciri (The Empress) Just lost the game after following interaction: I play slave driver, pick vicovaro medic and ressurect empera enforcers on the front row (the only unit there). Then I buff 3 rows with mahakam ale. My opponent plays Fake Ciri that I created from the runestone...
  2. H

State of Skellige

State of Skellige As a former Skellige player, I'm very concerned about the state that this faction is right now. After last nerf Skellige lost almost all potential apart from "third row + Coral". This faction has the potential to do miracles, and each time players were finding them, either...
  3. H

The Salt about droprate

The Salt about droprate Disclaimer: The nature of this topic isn't very constructive, but I'll try to somehow mitigate the damage. I started to play a week ago, on Friday. Since then I completed all daily rewards and got a bit more from playing just for fun and receiving GGs from other...
  4. H

Fireball Trap

Fireball Trap In it's wording it's stated that it affects only 1 creature. However, if, for example, it's allocated on ranged row and a fog is played, summoning several fogglets at the same time, trap will kill all of them and for each creates 2 neophites. So it's either a bug, or wrong wording.
Top Bottom