Search results

+
  1. Y

Monster deck needs more balance

That's exactly what I'm saying. About any cheesy spam tactic. Be it weatherspam, removalspam, buffspam or goldspam.
  2. Y

Yeah, just don't discard while running Skellige, FreezingSun :smiling2:
  3. Y

not invincible, but broken nonetheless. margaritaville cheese is a mistake. weatherspam is a mistake. buffspam is a mistake. removalspam is a mistake. salt. none of those feel like playing a competitive game. you don't need to think about constructing a perfectly balanced combo deck, just...
  4. Y

Nothing unique....

choose one.
  5. Y

Actually, I think that the first patch reduced NR to gameplaywise awful faction. It's now either buffed goldrush\autores cheese (thanks again for removing counters! <3), or completely broken margaritaville or a tactical disgrace of removal-spam. Constructed combo decks are sorta kinda thing of...
  6. Y

FreezingSun woodland spirit and caranthir are overpowered in a sense that they just have a through-the-roof value for a single card. they do way too much. graverobbing is a hardcounter for autoressing stuff and reschains. the core mechanics of monsters' rivals.
  7. Y

Monster deck OP

ManuW3 wrong picture, I presume?
  8. Y

Monster deck OP

Were you the one who created a tremors card in his hand? How did you do that exactly? Because you wrote that it was 40-36 in your favor right after d.bomb. And the only card left in your hand was a warcry, that won't do anything on a board after a d.bomb. Nah, I just wanted you to answer my...
  9. Y

Suggestion: Trade System

Would you kindly stop writing in color? It is a bit misleading.
  10. Y

Cards in Multiple versions

I think it's not about them being cool at all. They are here to effectively lower your chance to getting something useful, unless the chances are adjusted accordingly.
  11. Y

Monster deck OP

ManuW3 So you got lucky with a situational last card. It happens from time to time. Good for you. >his or her you've left some pronouns unrespected. By the way, did your opponent try to mess with your dead?
  12. Y

Weather vs. Clear skies. ---Rant---

galahadb decent monster-deck has a way to destroy skellige res-chain and steal some of your weather-immune units.
  13. Y

is there a counter to Sabrina Glevissig?

I do that on purpose every single time, if I'm not sure that I can buff her up to unreachable level. Because that way you can at least re-use her against your opponent. And sometimes he is not ready for his own poison.
  14. Y

Weather vs. Clear skies. ---Rant---

Oh, I'm glad you liked that. :hatsoff: I've come up with another minor tweak that could possibly bring some justice to weatherspam. Stop weather from re-applying if it's effect is already present on the row. You can resolve that in two ways: 1] weather just stays there untouched; 2]...
  15. Y

Fillory Well, actually, there are just enough weather-immune or even buffed-by-weather units to form a complete deck using them and multiple-weather-events. By the way, Woodland Spirit is the only card that I'm aware of, that gives you 7hp gold on one row, 2x1hp wolves on another row, Summons...
  16. Y

Special Cards way too strong? -little ranty discussion-

Oh, I saw once a duel between two removal-based decks. That was rather ridiculous. They used up all their lacerates and manticore's poison turn after turn on an empty board. Then they proceeded to place their golden units and the one who got a lucky draw of 4 golden cards won. Exemplary tactical...
  17. Y

Possible Ice Giant bug? I'm not sure

SasAlexander Did experience exactly the same minutes ago. I can confirm, that my Frost Giant did not get back up to 14. Even more, although he was chosen to be moved to the next round by monster's passive, he lost 7 strength during transition (sudo clearskies between rounds) went down to 0...
  18. Y

[Deck] Monsters Weather

storm, I guess.
  19. Y

Live stream with the developers

NR did lose three times, didn't it? And the first loss even exposed just how bad has Philippa become. Good job showcasing it, guys. Cheers. :cheers:
  20. Y

[BUG?] War Longship

That means he discarded 1 unit and 1 event card
Top Bottom