Search results

+
  1. E

Attempts to Buy Kegs Proccess forever

I'm playing with gog galaxy.
  2. E

Attempts to Buy Kegs Proccess forever

Cannot buy keg with money Hello, I tried to buy 40 kegs with real money and I can't. Is this an known issue or am I the only one ? I tried to restart the game multiple time but still got the bug. There is an infinite loading "process transaction. Please wait" But I've been running the game...
  3. E

Be Careful While Opening Kegs

You have to memorize what you got so far. I hope they will fix it somehow.
  4. E

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

Ok I just got 3 legendaries in 4 packs, nevermind.
  5. E

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

Some weird stuff happened on HS last expansion when they released it. Wrong drop rate on some cards. Gonna wait a bit before opening my kegs.
  6. E

''This Transaction has been Updated'' Can't open kegs or make any decks

I have the same issue. I closed the game and gog galaxy and launched them again and got the same problem. Maybe is the server overloaded or something ?
  7. E

Pick Your Waifu: Yen, Triss or Ciri

Yenn obviously, Tiss is a bait
  8. E

CORAL Frost?

She's more a witch of the storm in the Lore so it makes sense, gameplay wise too
  9. E

Premium cards rate

I don't think the premium swallow is a leveling reward. The normal version yes but not the premium according to the reward table. https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/5jexv4/level_up_rewards_table/
  10. E

Premium cards rate

I got two premium cards, 2 swallow potions. It's all RNG and mine suck pretty hard.
  11. E

Is it me or there are more and more HS streamers coming to gwent?

SuperJJ and LifeCoach are really great even if they are not the most popular streamers/players it's still a good thing for gwent. Noxious also played a lot of Gwent and is taking a huge break from Hearthstone. But as I said they are all small fishes. if someone like Forsen/Amaz/Kolento and such...
  12. E

collection compelte......again

:cheers: I guess
  13. E

Mahakam Defender

It's weak to a lot of removal, it's not Morkvark or something
  14. E

Morkvarg Value?

Maybe witcher need to interact with Cursed minion, like -x base strength for every witcher on the board or some neutral minions that can reduce base strength a bit
  15. E

New Factions And Faction Types

How about a Zerrikanian faction ? I'd like that but I prefer if they focus on the current factions and I'm sure that's what they are going to do
  16. E

Tibor Eggebracht - I just realised card like this exist...

Yeah but it give the opponent a card ! How nice of him
  17. E

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

it is P2W when the game will be launched since you can just get powerful card with money but in the long run it won't be
  18. E

I don't get ranked

I also keep facing monster weather and can't draw clean weather or facing Yenn and can't draw Iorveth. 6 in a row right now.
  19. E

I don't get ranked

I will craft her when I have the ressources to do so
  20. E

I don't get ranked

Yeah but I'm rank 3, am I supposed to face those deck with my silly deck ? That's my issue more like my deck I think. I'm going to post it anyway maybe you can help improving it.
Top Bottom