Search results

+
  1. P

Happy Holidays!

Now why would they put a cyberpunk easter egg, in a gwent christmas post, since there has also been a cyberpunk christmas post as well??? tinfoil hat on!
  2. P

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas CDPR!! Thank you for your awesome work, here's to another great year!! PS: There is a cyberpunk Easter egg in the pic, are you trying to tell us something?!? 😏
  3. P

New info on Homecoming from Burza [RIP Gwent]

they could easily remove spies,and just add a one-time-per-match use button that draws you a card and gives your opponent 13 strength.there,spies card advantage problem solved,its not that hard.
  4. P

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

well some of us need it! i like to do other stuff while w8ing for my opponent to play,and alt+tabbing all the time is very frustrating!!!
  5. P

GWENT: Ask a Dev

hi CDPR devs,after project homecoming will we have another beta period, or is it gonna be officially released with only internal testing?? if it does, whats gonna happen if the game is still messy?
  6. P

New info on Homecoming from Burza [RIP Gwent]

so a)so much for the "battlefield" feel of the board,with melee ranged and siege lines of a battlefield b)i dont understand that,could you elaborate? c)i hope this is just for now d)kinda interesting,its nice to see passives make a return,they will probably still be though highly exploitable...
  7. P

Most wanted character(s)? (Book spoilers!)

The Vivaldis surely can find a spot in gwent!
  8. P

here is the thing though,lets say you give a small advantage,or just a utility token, or anything really to the player who loses the coinflip (i have no idea if thats what you are gonna do,just judging by what similar games have done to solve this) if the outcome of a specific match(and to give...
  9. P

that depends on the deck you play though.if you play a tempo deck,you mostly want to go first to get the tempo of the board.its not only control decks in gwent.but i get what you mean.
  10. P

that also means 41 % lose rate.and im pretty sure that in a big percentage of this 59% win rate,the coinflip simply doesnt play a role.how do you decide in every individual game if the coinflip played a role?? even if it played an even bigger role,there would still be a small percentage of...
  11. P

GWENT: Ask a Dev

its pretty obvious that the coinflip plays a role in who wins in some matchups................keyword: "some". In the majority of the games though, what determines who wins, is not the coinflip,but pretty much who makes the less mistakes,plus a bit of luck in the draw. question is this: how are...
  12. P

My arena deck is gone!

yeah,they should probably still check it out though,we dont want problems like that after project homecoming,right?
  13. P

My arena deck is gone!

apparently it just fixed itselg,no idea what the heck is going on!
  14. P

My arena deck is gone!

i did send a ticket,i was just wondering if its something i did wrong :/.
  15. P

My arena deck is gone!

My arena deck is gone! hey guys,str8 to the point,i drafted an arena deck like 2 days ago,logged in to play it today,and its gone,with no rewards no anything.Is there a limit for when you should play your arena run???and if there is,shouldnt i get refunded an arena ticket for the 150 gold i...
  16. P

Show Your Best Arena Decks

i agree about what you say,my best run was with a 4 gold deck as well,my current arena went only 3 wins unfortunately.apaprently 20 non bronze cards makes a bad deck :D!
  17. P

Show Your Best Arena Decks

i just drafted this..............thing, in arena...... not sure if it is a good thing,but i drafted a deck with 11 golds,9 silvers, and only 6 bronzes.my first 8 cards were golds fgs! is this a good or a bad thing?bronzes rely on synergies,while golds and silvers are more like pure value cards...
  18. P

ST Mulligan archetype shouldn't exist.

im just saying,that if lets say at the last round you have one,but you like your hand,then you can play him without muligganing.
  19. P

ST Mulligan archetype shouldn't exist.

ive been playing mulligan scoiatael since the start of open beta and im loving it,you just need to have a basic understanding of how mulligan works in this game and you are good to go.+ you are not forced to mulligan a card with officer,you can play it without mulliganing a card if you dont want to!
  20. P

Meteorite Dust Use Not Clear, And Some Gwent Card Cost Analysis

well if the game does end up an unbalanced mess,wel see who will be the first one to accuse the devs and quit the game.
Top Bottom