Search results

+
  1. K

Drummond QueensGuard Buff

Honestly, I miss queensguard and Cerys synergizing with discard. Having to pair them with svalblod cards just feels completely unsatisfying. This is, however, just my opinion among many. It felt great to play with Bran, Birna, her brother Hjalmar. kaeru
  2. K

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello Mr. Burza ! Great work with the update and many thanks to you and your team for the livestream and keeping communication with us, it feels really great and is very appreciated !! Quick question about Derran, Now that he only moves 1 card from the library, how do you guys feel about maybe...
  3. K

Leader VO sound bug

Hello, in the December patch, we've noticed that you've increased the sensitivity of the leader VOs with the volume sliders to cope with how loud they can be compared to the rest of the audio of the game. However the leader VOs are still suffering from a chorusing effect during the coin flip...
  4. K

[Bug] Hemdall destroying Lord of Undvick but I'm now not gaining the +10 to Hjalmar

Can confirm this bug is happening to me, too. It seems hard to tell what triggers it as it definitely does not happen every time. I've had Hjalmar fail to get +10 from Lord Undvig being remnoved on many occasions now in a variety of different situations. Face down cards, weather, revealed cards...
  5. K

Hotfix for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game

Yea, currently if you put Draig in with say Donar or Birna Bran, he will vanish into the ether. I assume all fleeting cards will do that now.
  6. K

I used to run Draig in my QG deck but now I find him way too clunky because you can't put him in the grave via discard. He's now totally incompatible with Donar, Birna, Restore and Sigrdrifa. Perhaps if the Fleeting keyword allowed discards to enter the graveyard and only acted on cards leaving...
  7. K

[bug] war longship ability bug

[bug] war longship ability bug When doing a group discard (Ermion, Birna Bran, The Last Wish, King Bran Leader) with First Light and a Unit, war longships will sometimes not trigger at all, even though they would normally trigger for the one unit discarded in the group. This bug may also occur...
  8. K

Hi everyone, I really feel this hotfix is a mistake. I've tried playing a few matches and the Cerys deck is actually way worse than it was before the nilfgaard patch. Not trying to complain, I'm just leaving my feedback based on my experiences. I feel like Yennefer is still too strong since...
Top Bottom