Search results

+
  1. M

Suggestion - Tooltip on Vandergrift

The Ragh Nar Roog ability triggered when Vandergrift's ability kills a unit should have a tooltip or link to the Ragh Nar Roog text. If this gets played, it would be very difficult to know what the effect is on the hazard unless you just know.
  2. M

[Bug] Epidemic* prioritized 6 power units over multiple 4 power units on board.

Scenario: Guantlet, board had around 10 units between both sides. Opponent had 2 Draugir's at 4-power (1 base, and had been boosted). I played Schirru and chose Epidemic as I had the highest value units already on board. I expected Shirru himself along with the opponents 2 units would die...
  3. M

[Bug] "Lowest" and "Highest" tooltips that are irrelevant to the function.

Excamples are Triss: Butterflies and Scorch. These are cards where the "Lowest" and "Highest" tooltips that indicate the spell won't apply to more than unit unit is contradictory with the actual function of the cards, which does in fact no take ties into consideration. There are cards where...
  4. M

Solo mode

There should be the ability to stage a match where you either play against an AI or you play both sides, but pitting decks you comprise together. And then being able repeat those matches with fresh shuffles. The more I read into rationale in these forums about why something can or can't...
  5. M

Ciri - Should work from grave/discard

Ciri 6 Power Whenever you lose a round, return this unit to your hand. 2 Armor. Compare to Ciri: Dash 11 Power Whenever this unit is Discarded or destroyed, return it to your deck and Strengthen it by 3. "Ciri: Dash" is already a comparably stronger unit at it's base, and can be used...
  6. M

[Bug]? Can't resurrect after Al's Thunder

Skellge Scenario: Round 3, 2 cards left. I resurrect Queen's to board. Opponent uses Maeds to Thunder one of them to death. I play Decoy on one of the reamining Queen's, expecting a resurrect of the dead one as well, but nothing. I get the +3 to the existing one and can relocate it, but...
  7. M

Is Francesca's abilty considered to be bugged right now?

Is Francesca's abilty considered to be bugged right now? Francesa text reads: "Redraw up to 3 cards" But what her actual ability appears to allow is the redraw of 1 card, up to 3 times. So she can swap her last card up to 3 times until she gets what she wants. I feel like I've seen posts on...
  8. M

Kaedweni Seargent + Redanian Elite

Kaedweni Seargent + Redanian Elite Is it a bug that if 3 Redanian's are already on the board, that they can remain gold and get an additional buff when targeted by Kaedwini? Kaedwini's text reads: "Convert a Gold unit to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color)." Redanian Elite's...
  9. M

Where can we find a dev tracker for bug validations and patch status?

Where can we find a dev tracker for bug validations and patch status? Apologies if this sounds impatient, but the "Known Issues" post is locked, outdated, and simply way too short. Multiple bugs are still present that really aren't new at all. They've had forum discussions and general talk from...
  10. M

Viable Skellige Options that Don't Need Coral

Viable Skellige Options that Don't Need Coral Do they exist right now? I've been looking through the Deck database for Skellige options right now, and I cannot find viable options that don't involve Coral. My own testing is failing hard vs ST in particular, and NR is hit or miss (PFI still...
  11. M

Can we please consider forfeited games as 2 rounds won for the winner?

Can we please consider forfeited games as 2 rounds won for the winner? *Edit* Ignore this post. I'm an idiot that doesn't stare at the screen long enough to see that you actually do get credit for both rounds.
  12. M

When is Johnny going to be fixed?

When is Johnny going to be fixed? If I throw Birna away because I cannot afford to buff NR in rounds 2 or 3, I expect to not draw Birna again this game. The card says it discards your selection to the bottom of your deck. Do we draw from the top or the bottom of our deck? Come on man. *Edit...
  13. M

Northern Realms Players, lets be honest with ourselves...

Northern Realms Players, lets be honest with ourselves... Do you even need to see the opponent's side of the battlefield? I can't remember the last time (if ever) a NR deck played a single offensive ability on me that wasn't auto cast. Half their resurrect is auto-cast. Half their abilities...
  14. M

Something Positive about Keg's for a change

Something Positive about Keg's for a change Read a lot about general disappointment with Keg's. I'm not really in that boat personally, as I think crafting is actually pretty cheap (though it may seem a little daunting in the lower levels). So I just wanted to say that if you sit idle at the...
  15. M

Is it a bug that Aard doesn't affect Ambush cards that are units?

Is it a bug that Aard doesn't affect Ambush cards that are units? Not much else to say other than the title. Just because a card is an ambush, doesn't mean it can't also be a "Unit". Shouldn't aard still work on these? Is there nothing a player can do vs ambush cards other than wait for them...
  16. M

Foglet/Scorch + Quen Sign

Foglet/Scorch + Quen Sign Apologies if this is a repeat post (not sure how to filter search to only Gwent forums). Bolded the text in question. Foglet (Monsters, Bronze) "Immune to Fog. Play from your deck or graveyard whenever Fog is spawned. Gain 1 strength whenever a Fog effect is applied...
  17. M

Northern Realms has a lot of winning strats right now

Northern Realms has a lot of winning strats right now When I'm playing against decks that routinely beat me, I try to take a step back to think about how they may fair against other decks, and not just what I'm playing (currently Skellige) I can't imagine they're doing any worse vs the other...
  18. M

Is there a Scoia'tael deck combot that allows 2 scorches?

Is there a Scoia'tael deck combot that allows 2 scorches? I just got beaten by a Scoia'tael deck that played back to back scorches in round 3. It was his 2 of his last 3 plays. 1 was played from his hand, the other was played through Broover (the leader card). Broover's text reads the...
  19. M

Johnny - The Gift that Keeps on Giving

Johnny - The Gift that Keeps on Giving So I've been targeting my silver cards with Johnny lately (because my Gold card are pretty meh right now since I never get them in kegs and I can't afford to replace them). Sometimes I get lucky and end up with a 2nd Restore or Sigrdrifa. In my last...
  20. M

Why does Ciri even exist?

Why does Ciri even exist? Regis is a better form of Ciri: Regis spawns vampire win or lose. Vampire is stronger than Ciri. I think CDPR should consider a rework of Ciri.
Top Bottom