Search results

+
  1. R

Cyclops + Manticore problem

Got Manticore on the field... Got enemy units with 4 and 5 Power... Used Cyclope, to 1) Destroy Manticore (trigger it's deathwish ability to kill 4 Power enemy troop) and then use 5 power from Manticore to kill 2nd enemy troop... Insted my Manticore triggered Deathwish on 4 but I got no option...
  2. R

A Replay/Record Feature

Good day I got a question Seen few clips of "Play of the Month" Nice situations, smart moves, "not wasted" few minutes of my life So, just played one of the games that I want to share (with smart moves, weather effects, opponents victory til the last turn and final victory by 1 point with...
  3. R

Connection Issues: Public Beta

Fix "local client connecton" problem, please* Stable internet? Browsers and online suff working? Everything is fine? Not for Gwent Just... Why? Why client cann't not to lose connection or even cann't simply properly reconnect to the game in progress? Like... Why?
  4. R

Can someone tell me how IHUARRAQUAX works?

Can someone tell me how IHUARRAQUAX works? I mean, base power, ok... But when I deploy healers and enemy got bears - healers ressurect, bears do damage When I plaing against ambush-Morenn - card is played, ability triggered, Morenn doing damage So I played IHUARRAQUAX with +5 buff in hand...
  5. R

SOLVED IHUARRAQUAX and JAN CALVEIT

Hmmm.... Thx... Missed it, because could even imagine such stup... nevermind My apologises to player I mentioned I need to stop play this game, since they create so oblivious and painfull synergy this days Thank you again
  6. R

SOLVED IHUARRAQUAX and JAN CALVEIT

IHUARRAQUAX and JAN CALVEIT Round 3, I am with Skellige Eist deck, he playes with Calveit witch Viper Witcher deck On one of turns he droped IHUARRAQUAX with 12 power, so this unicorn went to 7 and did 21 dmg to my troops Problem is, that my opponent got no "buffs to hand" cards, nor buffs to...
  7. R

I want to add player to my friend-list and got no option at their profile options

I want to add player to my friend-list and got no option at their profile options Plus when I try to find them at GoG search game shows me, that there is no such people
  8. R

What does the community think of the idea of having a monthly fee version of Gwent?

And I think it's ok If it would help some1 to test the game, instead of grinding cards - it's definitely fine If it would help devs to fill their pockets, instead of forcing us to salt gold for new seasons unbalanced cards - it's 100% fine They have to eat, if the only way they can get money...
  9. R

Open letter from GWENT development team

Yeah... Cards... Balance... But the problems were not about the balance* The problems were about the fact, that devs screwed up the old players with challenges What challenge to get top rank, if you got dwarfs? What challenge to finish event for rewards, when it's simple like "play this...
  10. R

How about add "faction cooldown" at Ranked?

Hm, then my bad... Was sure it is... Thank you for this information =)
  11. R

1) True, Dwarf deck was an imbalanced meta of this season and my idea is not a "solution", but it would force* players not to abuse the same meta every victory game (1 of 3 is still better, than 3 of 3) 2) True, new players would be affected. But we live in the times, when in HearthStone or...
  12. R

How about add "faction cooldown" at Ranked? Sure every1 faced before one-meta at previous rankeds (like Elves or Nilfs few seasons ago) And now 50% of players at ranked were dwarfs with 50% - everyone else What if devs add "you need to win another 2 games to play this faction again"...
  13. R

Daily Quests Improvements

Can we decline or change dayle quests? Got 3 quests on factions I don't plaing See no reason to finish them Want to change or decline it to clear the list How to do it?
  14. R

Should Gwent Tracker be patched to everyone?

Would You add function to check what cards left in your deck? Because you need or good conditions to remember what cards you played (and sometimes people are just tired or disturbed) Or pen and paper... Srsly? It can help... It's usefull function... Why ignore it?
  15. R

Vrihedd Vanguard is broken

Vrihedd Vanguard is broken No actvation on mulligan, no activation on deploy... Seen other topics with different cards not working... How did it all happened with no proper hotfix?
  16. R

Browsing graveyard while mulliganing

Great... Someone mentioned this problem in first days of summer and we still got this problem =)
  17. R

Browsing graveyard while mulliganing

When we would be able to check what cards are at graveyards at our mulligan phase? Why not add this function? Should we waste time at the round last turn to browsing graveyards so we can calculate what deck cards would be good?
  18. R

Social Features (Guild/Clan/Hub)

And that's how idea about "add friend buttom so I can play more against nice opponents" went to "let's find new ways to abuse your opponent" Thx, 4RM3D, for redirecting my post to this swamp Nice job
Top Bottom