Search results

+
  1. D

(Spoiler heavy) Main Story

Took my time exploring, doing side jobs/gigs and whatnot. Read very little about the game and what to expect. I knew there were few ending, so it was enough for me to know. But boy was I disapointed. I mean they almost pulled the MassEffect 3 kind of ending, to otherwise good story. No matter...
  2. D

Is this just me? [Facing 60% Monsters]

I don't think I will stop.As I said, I made my peace, I do not want to try to counter it, be it very easy or waek or whatever.It just..how to say.. tilts me.I did the same in other card game, when they made the ''Murlocks'' deck for one of classes.It was and is very easy to counte, with luck in...
  3. D

Is this just me? [Facing 60% Monsters]

I have to disagree.The nerf really ''touched'' me.And not all dwarfs are melee row.Half - may be, didn't count.But weather crippled me as a not-so-experienced and as I lack time and cards to deal with Weather deck.Its ok-ish against Eredins and Geels, but I cant deal with Dagon.Simply TOO much...
  4. D

In game balancing

Personally I start with Stennis OR play him at the end of a turn( a turn I am about to lose anyhow). And in rare cases, where I have so big lead that its not dragging me back with those 12 str.Same with Yaevin, exept I dont start with him. And if there is one thing good about GWENT - thats the...
  5. D

''You were forced to forfeit''

I see. Well, I am almost sure it is. 2 more times for the past hour.Seems like I have to play casual :D Thank you for the responses and I sure hope its adressed (trust me, seen some issues of the kind go aaaaall the way from alpha into release).But I have faith in CDPR, the last devs I got faith...
  6. D

''You were forced to forfeit''

''You were forced to forfeit'' It happened 10+ times since I started going in ranked play. And no, its not my connection, as the ''forfeit'' says. I watch lie streams on other PC while playing Gwent and it doesn't even spike, let alone connection fail. So my question is : is it really me or is...
Top Bottom