Search results

+
  1. W

The Witcher 3 PS4 Pro patch issues

Yeah, it's pretty crazy this isn't sorted yet. I wouldn't have blamed them if they never implemented HDR or even 4K as the game was years old at that point but to release a patch that effectively breaks the game and then to take over a month (and counting) to fix it is crazy. CDPR still have a...
  2. W

The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

Have we even had anything official from CDPR on this? I know their priorities lie elsewhere but to essentially introduce an update that breaks the game and then take over a month to solve it is not cool. I would've been happy with the game staying at 1.50/1.51 and never getting updated again, at...
  3. W

Glad they are aware of it, I'll hold off on B&W until they sort it.
  4. W

I wish I could just revert back to 1.50, I'd much rather no HDR than this mess. I really want to play B&W but I just can't help notice the pop-ins about 5 metres away. The fields with long grass are the worst, it looks pretty ridiculous.
  5. W

The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

Glad it's not just me having this issue, is there any way for me to revert to 1.50? My 4K TV doesn't even have HDR so this is just an all round downgrade for me with no benefits.
  6. W

[Spoilers] An earnest plea [Continue The Witcher Series]

I think a prequel is most likely if anything happens. RDR is comparable in this sense as they obviously wanted to continue the series as it was so well received but a sequel involving the same character was impossible. It's obviously way harder to do this well with The Witcher as there's so much...
  7. W

If the ending of B&W was truly the end of it all then it would've been nice if they'd rounded it off fully so all the characters (or as many the player's game allows), were brought back together one last time. I can see why they didn't do that though, it really isn't in keeping with the Witcher...
  8. W

Agreed with what a lot of people have said in regards to this being the majority of people's first experience with the Witcher. I bought this game on a whim around the time of release with no real expectations or prior knowledge, I probably watched a few trailers beforehand and that's it. I...
Top Bottom