Search results

+
  1. D

How is gwent today?

How is gwent today? Hello, I used to play gwent back in closed beta and a bit when it went open. When it went open, there was a totally different gameplay compared to closed. And at open, the gameplay was a huge weatherfest, where you needed 3 first lights to even stand a chance, else it's...
  2. D

Is there (or will be) any wallpapers?

Is there (or will be) any wallpapers? Want to renew desktop background and Cyberpunk looked really nice from video, however I can't find any actual wallpapers or some kind of other art that would fit background.
  3. D

Where did Auckes go?

Where did Auckes go? fuck I'm blind
  4. D

Is it me or there are more and more HS streamers coming to gwent?

Is it me or there are more and more HS streamers coming to gwent? I noticed on twitch that some Heartstone streamers started to play Gwent and those streamers have 1k+ viewers. Is heartstone really in a such a bad shape these days, because that is what I heard.
  5. D

Is Niflgaard really that bad?

Is Niflgaard really that bad? I am at level 20 now and so far I noticed that are so few nilfgaard players. Is the faction really that bad right now? I play with nilfgaard myself and I kinda like it
  6. D

2 question from a newbie

2 question from a newbie Hello, just recently I got beta key for gwent. Liking the game so far. Even though got 2 questions: 1. How many maximum cards should I have in deck for most effective gameplay? 2. Is it normal that I 12 lvl get matched against 20 lvl ?
Top Bottom