Search results

+
  1. H

Can I make my own language pack?

Thank you very much guys. I'll update the post with some news in the near future. For now i wish everyone happy holidays and health to you and the ones you love.
  2. H

I checked the link, downloaded the files and did some reading. But how can I learn using it without files ? :P I am on my laptop now and I don't have the game installed on this machine. That's why I want someone to send me the files or give me a link so I can download them ( if that is possible...
  3. H

I thought it will take longer than that but yeah, it is allot of work I am willing to do so no prob. One question : Can you provide me the English string files please? Is it easy/possible for you to do that? Thanks in advance.
  4. H

Thanks for the replies. I know that it will take too long to finish but I really want my friend to play that game ( and I will do it ). This game is such a gold, it's a shame for a gamer to not play this game. Anyway, I will try to make my friends help, or gather a small group of people in a...
  5. H

Can I make my own language pack? Hello everyone, I am a newbie in the mod scene. Without allot of talk, I have a friend who wants to play witcher 3 but he can't because he can't read/speak/understand any of the language provided in the game. I would like to translate the game and make my own...
  6. H

[Suggestion] Choose Your Own Soundtrack

Yeah you are right. I just enabled that option. I am sorry about that and thank you very much. :P W3 soundtrack is awesome, now I'll enjoy the game more !!!! :D
  7. H

Oh my god, really? There is such an option? My bad I didn't know that. I'll check it right now.
  8. H

Gwent Game Soundtracks Hello everyone. This is my first post after playing the beta. I loved gwent from the first time I tried it in the Witcher 3 game. I liked the strategies, the cards, everything. So when I heard that there will be a dedicated gwent game for PC I was very happy. So I was...
Top Bottom