[Suggestion] Choose Your Own Soundtrack

+
ManuW3;n7248310 said:
I'm playing the blood and wine and original W3 soundtracks on spotify while i play and it makes the game so much more epic. You should add an option to have this available from the game itself. I know you could say, why don't you just do it as you do it now and yes I could but that's not the point. The point is that when the game is launched this aspect could definitely impact review scores so it will be better for the game's reputation and costs absolutely nothing for CDPR.
There are so many more things that CD Projekt should do in this game. Different music kits (including the orginal Witcher Music) is just one and in my opinion it is not an important one. I really cant believe you with the 200% improvement... (but who knows)

DanielSens;n7249840 said:
There are so many more things that CD Projekt should do in this game. Different music kits (including the orginal Witcher Music) is just one and in my opinion it is not an important one. I really cant believe you with the 200% improvement... (but who knows)

I was having some great matches and suddenly a very familiar epic tune from the game started playing and I got all into it , it was as if I was playing a battle in the game itself. I don`t know if you played the game but for most people who did I think it will produce the same feeling. However I understand some people just don't care about soundtrack but still I assure you a large majority do.

Gwent OST

So, I really love the OST from TW3 and its expansions and I feel like I really want the Gwent OST too! At first I thought that every song from the game was already on the TW3+Exps., but I listened to every song and couldn't find the ones I like the most in Gwent, which are the ones when you are in the Deck Builder screen and the Collection screen, so calm and relaxing. I was hoping you would release the OST via GOG galaxy or from the GOG website, or maybe I'm missing some song and they are already on the TW3 ones.

Last edited:
That's the song but where do I find it? I mean, in the videos posted in youtube with the song, everyone says it is from the TW3 OST, but in the soundtrack there is no song with that name "Kaer Trolde"... I'm really confused at where people got those songs, probably from the game files?

Last edited:
Gwent Game Soundtracks

Hello everyone.

This is my first post after playing the beta. I loved gwent from the first time I tried it in the Witcher 3 game. I liked the strategies, the cards, everything. So when I heard that there will be a dedicated gwent game for PC I was very happy. So I was lucky enough to join the beta and try the game and I can say that I am satisfied 100% by the game. Everything is very nice build ( except some issues with the connection sometimes but it is alright because it is beta ). But as a Witcher fan I have only one problem, that problem is the soundtrack. I think it is too weak. When I was playing gwent in Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt I was enjoying the soundtrack soooooo much, the soundtrack created such an awesome atmosphere that I didn't want to stop playing gwent. For me the soundtrack was the 40% of the game.

I don't know about you but for me soundtrack is very important and adds to the experience, it makes me feel like I'm in an old tavern playing cards and have some ale. I found the soundtrack a little weak in Gwent : The Card Game. I would like to see ( hear ) soundtracks from the original Witcher 3 OST like :

The Nightgale
Back on the Path
Drink Up, There's More
Cloak and Dagger
Another Round for Everyone

Any opinions? What do you thing guys?

nircc;n7741810 said:
Hmmm you know there's an option in settings-audio
to use W3 soundtrack instead right ?

Oh my god, really? There is such an option? My bad I didn't know that. I'll check it right now.

nircc;n7741980 said:
Lol yeah there is
im using it and enjoy the awesome w3 gwent soundtrack ^^

Yeah you are right. I just enabled that option. I am sorry about that and thank you very much. :p
W3 soundtrack is awesome, now I'll enjoy the game more !!!! :D

This thread made my morning..

It is real nice to have them in there..
I like the other music too...

Wonder if on release they could make an option to just randomly play all

Add complete witcher soundtrack with release

I would love to see this as a feature or part of the release. I know you can enable the tavern/bar music which i enjoy but the music alone is just remarkable.

I don't want to be blunt, but... just play the soundtrack of the Witcher III (or whatever) in the background? And on the plus side, you've got more control over the music selection.

I think they have xbox music? I know they don't have Spotify as that is exclusive for PlayStation.

"In the background" isn't limited to your XBone (or PC). You can play music on other devices also.

[Suggestion] Choose your favourite gwent music

There are 1 or 2 tunes that I like and the rest doesn't interest me, I don't really understand why this has to be random. It would be nice to have an option or maybe even a playlist of the gwent music that I want to hear during a match.

Top Bottom