Search results

+
  1. C

How do you open your Kegs?

Please. Take it easy with the replies. The thread is exploding.
  2. C

How do you open your Kegs?

How do you open your Kegs? Do you prefer opening kegs as soon as you get 100 ore or saving up for 5 or 10 kegs and then opening them as a bunch? Bunch here :)
  3. C

Visual Bugs & Cards Being Stuck (Poll)

Game is unplayable in this state, every game is doomed from the start. :(
  4. C

Visual Bugs & Cards Being Stuck (Poll)

Can't see or use cards bug Always happens after the first round is over. All of my cards get bugged and i can't use them. I also can't pass the turn or surrender. Anyone experiencing this? I've had this happen 6 games in a row. This bug also occurs in Challenges game mode too. Any fix? I...
  5. C

Disconnect conspiracy

Disconnect conspiracy I'm aware disconnects happen all the time, but it seems every time i'm about to win the last round of Gwent, the game "randomly" disconnects and the game is over. Happened at least 5 times in a row
  6. C

Birna Bran?

Thank you guys, i guess she is pretty good if you have a decent deck. But for a new player like me with a starter deck, not so much i guess.. i'll keep her for future use. Thanks again
  7. C

Birna Bran?

Birna Bran? I just got her in the Keg and i'm wondering if i should disenchant her? I'm probably missing something since i'm new, but it seems like a bad card. Can someone explain how this is a good card? I'll hold off the disenchant until i get some opinions. Thanks in advance!
  8. C

How long? (vent post)

I saw it, and i love you! freakin love you!
  9. C

How long? (vent post)

Thanks for caring :(
  10. C

How long? (vent post)

This Reward has ended :/
  11. C

How long? (vent post)

jalan atthirari anni
  12. C

How long? (vent post)

I check it daily, still nothing :/
  13. C

How long? (vent post)

How long? (vent post) How long do i need to wait for my invite. I've never been the envious type but i really do envy you guys for being able to play for quite some time now. As a huge witcher fan all i want is to try out the game before it's release :/ I waited for months, i was even tempted...
  14. C

GWENT Closed Beta Status Update

Can i please for the love of everything get my invitation already? I waited months and months for one, but nothing. As a huge witcher fan owning all the books and games i feel kinda disappointed that i can't even test out this game before release. ugh.. sorry for the vent
Top Bottom