How long? (vent post)

+
How long? (vent post)

How long do i need to wait for my invite. I've never been the envious type but i really do envy you guys for being able to play for quite some time now. As a huge witcher fan all i want is to try out the game before it's release :/ I waited for months, i was even tempted to buy a key online for like a dollar, but then i saw CD PROJECT REDs opinion on that, i chose not to, out of massive respect i have for you guys. Ugh.. Vent

The latest info said that all users who requested to join the closed beta in 2016 would have theirs in the next week or so. Have you checked spam folders, etc, to make sure you haven't missed it?

“When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east," she said sadly. "When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When my womb quickens again, and I bear a living child. Then you will receive your invite, my sun-and-stars, and not before."

frbfree;n7747670 said:
The latest info said that all users who requested to join the closed beta in 2016 would have theirs in the next week or so. Have you checked spam folders, etc, to make sure you haven't missed it?

I check it daily, still nothing :/

RickMelethron;n7747680 said:
“When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east," she said sadly. "When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When my womb quickens again, and I bear a living child. Then you will receive your invite, my sun-and-stars, and not before."

jalan atthirari anni

Top Bottom