Search results

+
  1. T

Gwent Fest Idea

I love the game even though I am limited in the amount if hours Im able to play. Being a FT employee I dont have the time to climb up to the pro ladder but would love to compete at a high level. When I was young and first started playing card games tournaments where some of the best experiences...
  2. T

Pro Ladder extension or 4k unlock

Hey Snake this is not a problem of skill but the game actually crashing multiple times. Cant upload a picture even on this site.
  3. T

Pro Ladder extension or 4k unlock

Pro Ladder extension or 4k unlock Hey CPPR, any chance we can lower the entry to 4k? I been on a run but just can't get there with the time left. So many games failing in 4k and up.
  4. T

Regis Issue (Looking in opponents deck)

I do not agree. It is a Gold card which i 1 copy out of 4 Golds. Gold cars are Gold for a reason. If your deck gets rekted by one card you are running a bad deck IMHO
  5. T

Wish I could play against SK

Wish I could play against SK First off Id like to thank CDPR for all the hard work you guys are doing. I believe the game is pretty balanced believe it or not. There are a couple of cards and sets up which do need a bit of tweaking. The only thing that is bugging me as of now is the way player...
  6. T

Connection Issues: Public Beta

DDOS attack bugs? Hey there CDPR I love your game it is amazing and thank you for all the hard work you guys have put in. Currently Im getting disconnected from almost every single game. This was not the case just a few days ago. If I dont get disconnected the animations take a very very long...
  7. T

Something is off With the Coinflip

Amen, business
  8. T

Something is off With the Coinflip

Game is rigged, also the coinflip is pre-determined. My coinflip always shows who will go first before it even flips. I love Gwent but these hidden RNG things are killing it for me. All I can say is the Gwent is losing a high playing customer.
  9. T

Graveyard bug

Graveyard bug Got stuck in my graveyard today. Was unable to exit it and choose anything. Can we fix this please, thanks
  10. T

Outplaying the opposition yet still getting a loss

I understand what you are saying and Im saying the same thing. It is that the percentage of you losing to skill or deck composition is now a lot lower then "luck of the draw". Edit: You can no longer bluff or bait anything anymore
  11. T

Outplaying the opposition yet still getting a loss

Outplaying the opposition yet still getting a loss Anyone else feel this way. You make all the right plays, you understand what they are trying to do yet you still lose? To be honest the game plays better than the closed beta but the skill level seems to have dropped. It has become more...
  12. T

Gwent beta live stream with developers 06.06.2017

To all the players that saved thier Scraps , you are the true MVPs!
  13. T

Bloody Baron is terrible and I want my 800 scraps back

I have brought this point up before and also feel that it is unfair that you are forced to play against certain decks when using a certain faction.
  14. T

Stop abusing Nilfgaard till further nerfs.

Thats becuase CDPR changed the RNG in drawing for NG. You will be given poorer choices from your searches using the faction now.
  15. T

Weekly Gwent tip: Stop telegraphing Igni and scorch

Losing for that player would only make him or her better. Play many decks and learn everything.
  16. T

Dev Question, Deck selection not random?

THank you, this is exactly what Im talking about. You play enough and you start to see the patterns.
  17. T

Dev Question, Deck selection not random?

Dev Question, Deck selection not random? Hello, Id like to know what conditions are set when a player selects a deck and plays a match. It does not seem fair to me and myself and many others have to play against the same decks over and over and not get a completely random player. Why is is that...
  18. T

clear skies and weather: unhealthy game design

I totally get where you are coming from. I wish I could suggest a way to balance it but I really cant. I used all 3 of my clear skies in one match and still lost to weather. 3 TIMES like come one, im losing value and they just wild hunt frost for a plus 7 at least. Maybe if clear skies was...
  19. T

SK is so op...

Is ST the only other deck you play? I have played Monster. Skillege, ST and a bit NR(need moar cards). Skillege is by far the weakest value wise. I suggest trying to play with skillege so that you can learn the ins n outs before screaming OP. I literally have to play my heart and mind out to win...
  20. T

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Dont forfit if you want a GG Hey guys just wanted to bring something up. If you forfit while the last card is getting played seeing that you lost, I can not give you a GG. Not because I dont want to but because the GG option does not show up. So dont be sour wait 5-7 secs and recieve that GG!
Top Bottom