Search results

+
  1. D

Season of the Wolf begins

Erm, after 3 games, the play 40 cards counter is still on 0. You guys do not try the new patch before release?
  2. D

Bloody Baron and Colossal Ifrit

Hi, I have tried to double the Colossal Ifrit's order cound with Bloody Baron, but I did not manage it. The Order of both units were active, showing 1 green for Ifrit, 1 green for Baron. But it simply did not let me use Baron's order on Ifrit. I could use baron on other unit which had order...
  3. D

Homecoming Reveal

Well, not sure about the result... Gwent is an escape from a dark world, played in taverns, so I guess the board atmosphere should have captured that. I cannot imagine anyone entering in a tavern and say "Hey, let's go to the cemetery for a round of Gwent". I do not believe CDPR can not create...
  4. D

Homecoming Reveal

Burza looks terribly skinny, everything is ok?
  5. D

Mahakam Season ends soon!

Instead of 2 month season, we have a rush 20 days... It is not even fun or anything.
  6. D

Scoia’tael or Skellige — who will win the new Faction Challenge?

Like in the daily quest, that says win 5 with whatever? Nope, does not work.
  7. D

Scoia’tael or Skellige — who will win the new Faction Challenge?

Without win counter, I do not even know if someone concedes at end of first round does it count or not, providing how terrible the daily quest got implemented...
  8. D

Nilfgaard v. Monsters - Predictions?

I think winners will get both border, while losers will get 200 fairy dust...
  9. D

Daily Quests Improvements

Thanks, somehow I didn not find this thread, but I really like those suggestions. However, if in the future it will be a replacement for the current daily win 6/12/24 rounds, I have to say I like it less. In HS, a while ago I stopped playing on the ladder as I knew I will never advance with the...
  10. D

Daily Quests Improvements

Why no quest progression on forfeit? Hi, Without the ability to replace quest, this quest system is already terrible, however I have spotted, that my opponent made a mistake at the end of the first round and as a result, forfeited. However, I did not get the progress for the quest. With a...
  11. D

Daily Quest/Challenge Questions

Tbh I really hate these daily quests. I know I lose glitterocks, but as you cannot re roll quests, I piled up quests that are a struggle for me to do as I do not have any good cards for the faction I require to complete and the fact that I just endlessly reroll the casual game to go against a...
  12. D

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Well, the variety currently is so low, that even if you do not netdeck, but would like to win some, you will end up with a more or less copied deck. Last season I had a pretty unique deck that was good until rank 18, but winrate there went down to 52%, so it was really hard to advance any further...
  13. D

New season has started!

I do not think it is even 1%, but not sure about the playerbase. However I once beat a guy with a very fancy dragon border and well, it made me really happy that I could beat a top 500 guy with a self created deck.
  14. D

Any Plans for Merchandise?

Any Plans for Merchandise? Hi, Is there any plan for an online merhandize shop? I would like to have a Shupe plush as it looked so great at the tourney... thx
  15. D

How fast it released out,how sad you feel now.

Then enjoy your new Hearthstone
  16. D

everyone is agile!!!

Because you cannot mindlessly drop your unit in whatever order you would like. It is a huge tactical element that you have to think over if you should put that third bear on the melee row, as it will be in Igni range then. Now you just look around and say hey, this row is still empty, lets drop...
  17. D

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

May I ask, why shieldmaiden got nerfed this much (now it doesn't have any synergy and only a 9 power for nothing) and why cannot we mill for the full dust a lot of cards that were clearly nerfed?
  18. D

How fast it released out,how sad you feel now.

Devastating. Especially when that a very unique of Skellige deck I have used to climb to rank 18 was also good enough without change to beat some rank 18-20 players. And it is with all synergy gone from the deck... Hunter for weather damage mitigate? Well doesn't do anymore, but it hits for 5...
  19. D

Is the game becoming a bad copy of Hearthstone?

Well, I was waiting till the patch was out and have to say that absolutely not. This is a TERRIBLE copy of Hearthstone.
  20. D

Gwent: Fishing Simulator 2018 ('Create' Cards)

It is getting worse with every patch. I get that HS brings a lot of money and they try to make some terrible copy of it, but come on, Gwent was once a fantastic game and now it is a poor shadow of the once glorious itself.
Top Bottom