Search results

+
  1. D

Northern realms needs an overhaul

Oh how wrong you are... Anyway you dont have to deal with me anymore, im off... enjoy :)
  2. D

This game made 1 crucial mistake

You are :D There is a guy on other thread who also said he gets around 60% monters lol
  3. D

Of course there will always be better decks that is not the issue. And im sorry to say but in TCG it was not that way some years ago. Most of the people used to do their own decks. Of course there were always a few that used decks copied from somewhere else but thus were truly a minority. What...
  4. D

This game made 1 crucial mistake

You must be lucky. I get around 50% to 75% monster decks
  5. D

I see you share my pain :sad: I was hopeful that since we are in close beta that people would act differently, but i guess is asking to much of people to think by themselves and come up with ideas of their own... my bad. But dont worry i wont be here much longer. Just trying to see if i can...
  6. D

This sums up why every new game of this type sucks and will always suck.
  7. D

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Update is Now Live!

This is what affects the most at the moment.
  8. D

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Update is Now Live!

Praise the lord!!!
  9. D

Spectral whale OP

Can be a problem, but normally it is easy to counter. You can lock it, kill/remove with with many cards, there are options.
  10. D

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

Then they have their will done because monsters is what most people play :D Of course i get to complain. You may agree or not agree with me and then we have a healthy discussion about it like we are doing now. After all, this is a forum to debate things, right? As long as i am respectful i...
  11. D

Not sure i believe that. Is not related at all, because on this case the way they play affects me. Is boring to keep playing against the same decks over and over again. Same answer as above. And i win some, lose some... Granted Monsters is overpowered but is not impossible to beat, so is...
  12. D

Of course im expecting something different or else i wouldnt be complaining. There are in total about 6x the number of cards that people are actually using. You gonna tell me that the developers did 300 cards but in reality only 50 work? I know is not a problem exclusive to Gwent, 15 years ago...
  13. D

I whip for humanity
  14. D

Ok i can understand people are lazy, but this is more about being dumb than something else. How come no one can think for themselves anymore? This game is still in Beta and already saw a link on other thread, to a site with lists of ready to go decks!!! Why the hell would anyone play a game if...
  15. D

Why does everyone play with the same cards/decks? Just as it says in the title, why does everyone always use the same card/deck/combos? There are over 300 cars in the game but somehow 99% of the people use the same 50 +/-. No one thinks about new combos, no one tries new stuff, every player is...
  16. D

Guide to Acronyms in GWENT Discussions: 'What Do All Those Letters Mean?'

Well... i was in the military and i still find them annoying.
  17. D

Weather unbalanced

Weather is very unbalanced specially if you play with Northern Realms. There is only 1(!!!) creature with weather immunity in Northern Reals, its ridiculous. Then there a bunch of weather effect cards but only a couple of cards to deal effectively with it. Not to mention that the monster faction...
  18. D

Monsters deck ability

Thats not it, They were not in the same row.
  19. D

Guide to Acronyms in GWENT Discussions: 'What Do All Those Letters Mean?'

I was more joking than anything else. But is one of thus things i hate about internet, the god damn acronyms :sad:
  20. D

If You're Wondered About Gwent Tracker

Is a 30 decks card and a 15 minutes game... i dont see what effort is there, but ok. I am not against a tracker, i just cant for the life of me to see the necessity of it, thats all.
Top Bottom